vmax2extreme
2.5.1a on Firefox?

Is there any way to get the user login to work without having to right click in the username box? I like consistency so that when you click in the username box as in IE, it allows you to populate the field instead of having to right click to make it active.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mike

redheadedrod
Re: 2.5.1a on Firefox?

This is TOTALLY dependent on the theme. If the theme you are trying out doesn't work the way you like you can always find another theme and see how it goes.

You can also cut portions from one theme and use them in another as well if you understand the code in the theme.

Rodney

MACTEP
  • 2011/8/15 15:18

• MACTEP

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2009/4/4 5

And what for the right? And left it is perfectly activated...

Or I not so have understood?

vmax2extreme

I guess since we purchased this theme fromhttp://ixthemes.org/, then we need to get back with its developer for a fix. We wanted a commercial grade theme that has the support backbone necessary to support it. We have a few glitches we are working on such as this item, xoops integrated Zen Cart, and xchat too. All in all everything else works pretty good from we have tested. But we are still developing our new site.

deepak267
  • 2011/8/16 10:18

• deepak267

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2008/8/15

As Rodney suggested, you can alway modify the theme according to your choice/requirement. if you have purchased a specific theme, better you go back to the theme vendor for a fix.
A member of www.AquariumHomeCare.com

Login

Who's Online

158 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 158

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits