telesmart
HELP: system_homepage.html file not available in Admin CP.
  • 2010/9/1 0:44

• telesmart

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/9/1 0

Hi

I am New to XOOPS. I like Xoops themes very much and that is inspired me to log into XOOPS for making site for me.

I have done overview of forums in Beginner's Corner and found many tips for help and its sounds good. I knew how to edit pages and to show modules for front page.

BUT when I see in Control Panel of my admin for homepage file namely system_homepage.html, I cannot find it there.

so Please help me now what steps to be taken by me for homepage file. I want to make a home page to show in front when my site opens.

I have added two pages with "tinycontent" in modules, there is link of page is like
http://www.mysite.com//modules/tinycontent/index.php/id=2

My qyery is if can I change the module name of my own in place of 'tintcontent'.

Please guide me....

regards
Munir.

THANKS a lot XOOPS!!!!!!!!!!

ghia
Re: HELP: system_homepage.html file not available in Admin CP.
  • 2010/9/1 6:09

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

telesmart, Welcome to the XOOPS forum!

system_homepage.html is located in /modules/system/templates/ as empty file. Expand it to make it show.
For that you have to use an editor on your PC and then reupload or with the sites' (not XOOPS) admin control panel file managers' editor.

You can alter your links with URL rewrinting. You can search this forum for several examples.

Login

Who's Online

437 user(s) are online (62 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 437

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits