gediminasbyt
Feature, comment voting system/module/plugin

I'm looking for a module or feature in XOOPS or stand alone product, that can be used by users to request certain feature and other users to vote (preferably with comments) for each feature.

Here are few example sites:http://productideas.appspot.com/ orhttp://gallery.menalto.com/sfvote

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

--DJ

deka87
Re: Feature, comment voting system/module/plugin
  • 2010/3/12 7:04

• deka87

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2007/10/5

you can use the news module for this purpose i guess. you can clone and rename it if you need so. it has comments and ratings too.

acegamer
  • 2010/3/12 12:16

• acegamer

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/7/11

yeah, in some nice style

Registrated members will see a fast replay, instead to first click on replay to reload the page..

Non members will have to possible to command to, but only if they fill in there nickname, emailadres and (optional website)

Maybe with some nice jQuery features? Drop down command window when you want to replay in the news module.

This would be a nice feature i think, our does it alreade exist?

kind regards

btesec
  • 2010/3/12 16:53

• btesec

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2007/2/20

I remember there is an SVN Module for xoops, not sure if it has all features you are looking for.

gediminasbyt

Thanks for replies. Sounds like there is nothing available that could be used for such purpose. News module is not what I'm looking for, subversion is not what I need either.

deka87
  • 2010/3/13 7:35

• deka87

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2007/10/5

there is also a module called myreviews or something. it is for book reviews so it has ratings and comments too. another one is formulize - the module that can make any forms you want (and lots of other stuff. it's like a pazzle). but it needs some work on the output.

Login

Who's Online

166 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 166

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits