ORbit2
xoopseditor broken?
  • 2010/1/14 11:41

• ORbit2

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/5/12

Hello,

all of sudden my xoopseditor which i use in smartsection doesn' t function anymore in newly created pages.
A page which i created yesterday number 89 or if i create one now gives this problem. But old articles still can be changed..
When i want to edit an article it doesn't show the complete page anymore, just the half of the page, and also the dropmenu' s in the adminsection at the left don' t work anymore.

So maybe it isn't the editor but something else, i just don't know what...

I am using XOOPS 2.0.18 and smartsection 2.13 and i have made no upgrades or changes.

Does anyone has an idea how this comes?

Thanks
Greetings.

Anonymous
Re: xoopseditor broken?
  • 2010/1/14 16:48

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:
I am using XOOPS 2.0.18 and smartsection 2.13 and i have made no upgrades or changes.

Does anyone has an idea how this comes?

Which xoopseditor are you using?

Smartsection 2.13 doesn't use xoopseditors in the class/xoopseditor folder. Rather, it looks for editors in a folder class/wysiwyg. See this article on Mark Boyden's website. I got Koivi working this way.

If you haven't changed anything or deleted any editors then you need to be looking at something else. Have you tried clearing your website's cache? Also, try going into preferences and checking for template changes.

Has your hosting company changed anything? Check for permissions on the cache and template_c folders (which should be writeable).

Smartsection 2.13 works fine on XOOPS 2.4.3; any reason why you haven't upgraded yet?

ORbit2
Re: xoopseditor broken?
  • 2010/1/16 7:10

• ORbit2

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/5/12

Hello thanks for your response.

I haven't upgraded jet because there was in de beginning of XOOPS 2.2 not enough modules working so i waited, maybe now is a good time to change.
Clears the problem aswell.

I did empty the cache and the templat_c files but no change, and i tried to use other editors them the standard xoopeditor but they also gave that same problem.

But i will take a look at that site of Mark Boyden.

Thanks and greetings.

Login

Who's Online

194 user(s) are online (128 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 194

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits