lapsa2000
News 1.63 and xoops tag not working !...Please Help !!!
  • 2009/7/15 19:23

• lapsa2000

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/10/27

XOOPS 2.3.3 Final
PHP 5.2.6
News 1.63
Xoops Tag 1.5, 1.6 and 2.3 (probe with everyone!)

Result:

Xoops tag works, record the tag of news, but shows no results.

See !!!

Menu:
Resized Image

Result:

Resized Image

Help !!!....
thanks !!!
Persevera...y seguiras
Perseverando !!!

DonCurioso
Re: News 1.63 and xoops tag working fine

Lapsa2000,

you have to real ways to do

1 - Use the search here. You can find a real solution if you have some patience... not to much, only one search are enough for it.

2 - Open extra folder on News, rename to "plugin.tag.php" the file you´ll find there & move to include folder... that´s all!.

Good Luck !
HispaXoops | Xoops España

That's the way i like it! | Nada mejor que una Alhambra bien helada con aceitunas...

lapsa2000
Re: News 1.63 and xoops tag working fine
  • 2009/7/16 0:53

• lapsa2000

• Quite a regular

Oops ... thanks DonCurioso, but I did not need to rename the file ... I tell you that works with smartsection .. no plug in..... for this confused me, I thought it was the same ... thanks and greetings! !
Persevera...y seguiras
Perseverando !!!

DonCurioso
Re: News 1.63 and xoops working fine !!!

Lapsa2000,

you did ask about news, not Marcan´s modules...

Marcan´s modules & instant-Zero modules aren´t the same. Maybe they do similar things, but different programmers, so different code you´ll find there.

I feel it was a surprise for you... Don Curioso give a solution, hehehe. I have tiem to learn about xoops... and i use the search, hehehe.

Nice to read you again, you know where we are!
HispaXoops | Xoops España

That's the way i like it! | Nada mejor que una Alhambra bien helada con aceitunas...

lapsa2000
Re: News 1.63 and xoops working fine !!!
  • 2009/7/16 3:04

• lapsa2000

• Quite a regular

Si si, se donde estas ahora, he estado visitando tu web, no me parece correcto que te hayan censurado en esxoops, pero te cuento que tampoco veo señales de vida de la otra parte, pero bueno, cada uno sabe lo que es y lo que hace...( hazte fama y echate a dormir )...

Por otro lado te cuento que solucione el problema de los tags en news a medias, osea, si funciona ahora, pero cuando vas a enviar una noticia, en la casilla de Tags, no esta vacia, aparece un numero, osea, si es la 1 noticia que posteas, en Tags aparece en la casilla por defecto el 0, y tenes que borrar para poner los tags correspondientes, al postear la segunda noticia, aparece en la casilla de Tags el numero 1, y asi sucesivamente, ya probe con desinstalar news, volver a instalar, con todos los modulos de tags...y nada, sigue igual, supongo que debe ser algun otro problema.
Persevera...y seguiras
Perseverando !!!

Login

Who's Online

225 user(s) are online (147 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 225

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits