AlexSolo
Getting this message in module admin( set XOOPS_TRUST_PATH into mainfile.php)-How do I fix it?
  • 2008/10/20 14:20

• AlexSolo

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/3/8 1

Also new modules are not showing up when installed now. Am still on latest 2.18 Tried uploading extgallery-nothing shows. I do have protector installed but not sure it is configured correctly. Tried to add the text that protector suggested in the mainfile.php and got a blank page afterword. I know, too many problems in one post. I hope they are all related.

DarinAllan
Re: Getting this message in module admin( set XOOPS_TRUST_PATH into mainfile.php)-How do I fix it?

that shows in the protector module yes or somewhere else?

If so

this is the very bottom of my mainfile.php

include XOOPS_TRUST_PATH.'/modules/protector/include/precheck.inc.php';
if (!isset($xoopsOption['nocommon']) && XOOPS_ROOT_PATH != '') {
include XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."/include/common.php";
}
include XOOPS_TRUST_PATH.'/modules/protector/include/postcheck.inc.php';
}
?>

AlexSolo
Re: Getting this message in module admin( set XOOPS_TRUST_PATH into mainfile.php)-How do I fix it?
  • 2008/10/20 14:45

• AlexSolo

• Not too shy to talk

If I add that to my mainfile.php I get all blank pages. And when I remove it I still get a blank page. The only way to get the pages visible is to replace mainfile.php with a saved unaltered mailfile.php page. Wierd!

DarinAllan

bugger, sorry I don't know what else it could be.

Good luck ;o)

AlexSolo
  • 2008/10/20 14:59

• AlexSolo

• Not too shy to talk

Oops, removed an extra} now loads fine without extra. Will try reloading with the extra php again.

AlexSolo
  • 2008/10/20 15:40

• AlexSolo

• Not too shy to talk

Fixed problem with mainfile.php, protector and message but new modules still not showing up in module admin. I can un-install and existing module and it shows up at the bottom but nothing new shows up when uploaded.

AlexSolo
  • 2008/10/20 16:07

• AlexSolo

• Not too shy to talk

Fixed everything. Module problem seemed to be incomplete module upload. Simple as that.

Login

Who's Online

152 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 152

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits