Ft24v2
REALLY REALLY NEED HELP !!!
  • 2008/3/26 15:32

• Ft24v2

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/30

So i just got a new server and migrated my XOOPS site to it. Ive done everything:

Changed paths in mainfile.php
Kept the file structure
Cleant out the Templates_C and Cache folders

The site comes, but Newbb and the Yogurt Social Network bring up completly blank pages. The Back admin side for the modules work.

Ive tried updateing the modules and everything but get the same result.

Can someone help me out ?

Info -

Website URL:
http://www.wiitopia.net

XOOPS Version:
XOOPS 2.3.0 alpha1

XOOPS Theme:
bubblegum

XOOPS Template Set:

PHP Version:

MySQL Version:

Server Software:
Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat)

User's Browser:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

------------------------
Errors from Debug mode:

For the Social Network:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in file /class/module.textsanitizer.php line 144

Warning: XoopsModule::include_once(/modules/freegames/language/english/modinfo.php) [function.XoopsModule-include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file /kernel/module.php line 193

Warning: XoopsModule::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/modules/freegames/language/english/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in file /kernel/module.php line 193

Warning: XoopsModule::include_once(/modules/donations/language/english/modinfo.php) [function.XoopsModule-include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file /kernel/module.php line 193

Warning: XoopsModule::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/modules/donations/language/english/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in file /kernel/module.php line 193

Warning: MyTextSanitizer::makeTareaData4Show is deprecated in file /class/module.textsanitizer.php line 609

Warning: MyTextSanitizer::makeTareaData4Show is deprecated in file /class/module.textsanitizer.php line 609

Notice: Undefined index: image in file /modules/yogurt/index.php line 390

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in file /modules/tag/include/search.inc.php line 31

Warning: MyTextSanitizer::makeTboxData4Show is deprecated in file /class/module.textsanitizer.php line 575

Notice: Undefined index: time in file /modules/yogurt/index.php line 414

Warning: MyTextSanitizer::makeTboxData4Show is deprecated in file /class/module.textsanitizer.php line 575

Notice: Undefined variable: hits in file /modules/pageworks/include/search.inc.php line 392

Notice: Undefined variable: downloads_lids in file /modules/wfdownloads/include/search.inc.php line 182

For Newbb:
Errors
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in file /class/module.textsanitizer.php line 144

Warning: XoopsModule::include_once(/modules/freegames/language/english/modinfo.php) [function.XoopsModule-include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file /kernel/module.php line 193

Warning: XoopsModule::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/modules/freegames/language/english/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in file /kernel/module.php line 193

Warning: XoopsModule::include_once(/modules/donations/language/english/modinfo.php) [function.XoopsModule-include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file /kernel/module.php line 193

Warning: XoopsModule::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/modules/donations/language/english/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in file /kernel/module.php line 193

xgarb
Re: REALLY REALLY NEED HELP !!!
  • 2008/3/26 15:42

• xgarb

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/3/30

You're using an alpha version of xoops. It's just for testing an evaluation not production sites.

You should use 2.0.18.1 for public sites.

Ft24v2
  • 2008/3/26 15:48

• Ft24v2

• Just popping in

What i forgot to mention is that this promblem went on before i used 2.3. First i moved to the new server, then discovered the issue, and then tried to see if the 2.3 upgrade from 2.0.18.1 would help. But i still have the same result. So in 2.0.18.1 I still get this issue

Ft24v2
  • 2008/3/26 15:55

• Ft24v2

• Just popping in

Since the 2.3 Upgrade didnt resolve anything, i downgraded back to 2.0.18.1

Also first im going to try to move the site from the old server to this one all over again. If it doesnt work ill ask for further assistance

xgarb
  • 2008/3/26 19:23

• xgarb

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/3/30

maybe some modules not where they should be? Trying making them inactive.

Ft24v2
  • 2008/3/26 23:37

• Ft24v2

• Just popping in

Blah ! I tried that but have the same result. When i compared the old Newbb on the old server, it has the same errors as the new one, but works. I really dont understand this, and really need some help with this

iHackCode

are you missing some files?

/modules/donations/language/english/modinfo.php
/modules/freegames/language/english/modinfo.php

??
CBB / LatestNews / Publisher / XM-Spotlight

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Ft24v2
  • 2008/3/27 2:14

• Ft24v2

• Just popping in

I dunno, maybe thats the case ? Im gonna try re uploading the entire site again to see if that could be the case.

phppp
  • 2008/3/27 4:25

• phppp

• XOOPS Contributor

• Since: 2004/1/25

The cause is that you are using XOOPS 2.30 Alpha : )
Thank you for testing, the errors from core will be fixed in Alpha2 or Beta

Ft24v2
  • 2008/3/27 17:10

• Ft24v2

• Just popping in

No thats not it, im now using 2.0.18.1. Ive just completly moved all the files and all of the database entries perfectly, but yet i still have this blank page issue.

Could be because i had PHP4 on the old site, but now have PHP5 ?

Login

Who's Online

147 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 147

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits