LordPeter
X-soap v 1.1
  • 2008/3/5 15:59

• LordPeter

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/2/29

Hi Wishcraft,

I installed the module, this went smooth, but he won't save the adjustments, by example : i submited the avatar to visible after selecting the option visible, after saving it it's stil not visible and the option that makes it visible is blank again.

I thought let me watch the main page of my site and maybe it's visible in het menu for xsoap but when i click on the link it gives me the next error : Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class soapclient in /usr/home/deb8476/domains/benesuri.eu/public_html/modules/xsoap/include/nusoap/nusoap.php on line 7240

I allready look in to the nusoap.php but it is to difficult for my simpel brain to figure it out

i thought maybe there is a chmod problem?

Greetz,
Peter

wishcraft
Re: X-soap v 1.1

Well it work in the demo, http://www.unseen.org.au/modules/xsoap/

And that is the same copy you have

Soap is an API, Unless you are writing an application in stuff like .NET or Delphi or some other language that need to interact with an API, it will not do anything really important.

It is a stand alone API server. You need other SOAP API to interact with it, or a cron that will poll another service and compare result updating or inserting records.

This is for an advanced programmer, I am not say this rudely, but i think using xsoap will be a bit beyond your skills lord peter, plus it is not required.
Resized Image
http://www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

wishcraft

That sort of error is not with the standard system, I have checked the archive all the files have the same CRC as the archive...

Well that sort of error is when you try and load a class twice. I don't know why this is, maybe you have nuSoap being loaded somewhere else as well!!

If you want to see the demo working, there is a php for each function in the testing path of the module. It will load some simple arrays from my unseen.org.au on your service.

Generally X-Soap is set up on a module weight of 0 as it is an API and not an user interaction module.
Resized Image
http://www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

LordPeter
  • 2008/3/6 7:35

• LordPeter

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/2/29

Quote:
This is for an advanced programmer, I am not say this rudely, but i think using xsoap will be a bit beyond your skills lord peter, plus it is not required

None taking, it's really beyond my skills that's true
But i had to give it a try.

greetz
Peter

Login

Who's Online

437 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 437

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits