zombie_woof
xoopsgallery 1.3.3 requests
  • 2003/3/1 13:29

• zombie_woof

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/9/16

I was able to upgrade my older version of gallery to xoopsgallery 1.3.3 after upgrading to xoops2. I know it was mentioned that xoopsgallery would not be supported, but I want make a couple requests in case you work on it more.

1. I noticed that new images all have database entries in xoopsgallery_image, and people can submit/view comments for these pics. After using the new gallery some, I learned that if I moved an old pic to another album, the database entries was created for it, and comments system was available. Will someone write a script that will bring all the old pics up-to-date with the same properties of new pics? Also, is it possible to migrate comments from the old system to the XOOPS comments system?

2. Another thing I found, is if you click on a pic directly, you can add/view comments for it. But if you are navigating from one pic to the next from within an album, the comments aren't available. The only thing I see when looking at the url is that the 'xoops_imageid' isn't getting passed when navigating pic to pic. If someone works on the gallery more, will you change it so the comments are available either way?

thanks,

Peter

killa
Re: xoopsgallery 1.3.3 requests
  • 2003/3/1 14:21

• killa

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/9/20

I got a request also. It would be great if Xoopsgallery could be made compatible with Gallery Remote.

gstarrett
Re: xoopsgallery 1.3.3 requests
  • 2003/11/18 22:56

• gstarrett

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/3/12

This is an old thread but I ran across it looking for something else. XoopsGallery 1.3.3.3 is now compatible with Gallery Remote (see the README for instructions).

Also, there is a script available to help migrate a database to XoopsGallery from Gallery.

http://www.sciox.org/xoops/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=42&forum=1&post_id=183#forumpost183

Login

Who's Online

250 user(s) are online (143 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 250

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits