Anonymous
@script_fu, Will_H and Snow77
  • 2007/11/11 23:48

• Anonymous

• Since:

Thank you all for taking a fair part of my online time this evening

@script_fu
You have been repeatedly told me myself (and reinforced by Bender and Catz) that your continually posting about an alleged breach of contract with xoopsdesign.com is not for xoops.org discussion.

Take it to the proper place, i.e. xoopsdesign.com or see a lawyer. It's nothing to do with xoops.org - period.

I'm moving all threads about it to the moderators holding area pending discussions. Please don't try our patience any further.

@Snow77
You were out of order posting personal details on the forums. Please don't do it again, no matter what you consider to be the provocation. Rise above it.

@Will_H
Locking threads that are getting heated and in which the content, if left in place, could land xoops.org in legal bother is appropriate, regardless of whether you personally consider it to be "bull".

I'm surprised at you getting involved in a disagreement that is nothing to do with you.

@all three of you
Enough is enough. No more please.

snow77
Re: @script_fu, Will_H and Snow77
  • 2007/11/12 0:12

• snow77

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/7/23

My apologies for writing his name, I won't do this again and I agree with the terms given by the xoops.org moderation.
www.polymorphee.com
www.xoopsdesign.com

Northern
  • 2007/11/12 4:15

• Northern

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/12/26

Quote:

JAVesey wrote:
Thank you all for taking a fair part of my online time this evening

With all due respect...
Last I knew it was part of your job, Along with the other 2 mods...

Quote:

I'm surprised at you getting involved in a disagreement that is nothing to do with you.

Im suprize you havent put one and one together...
Billy and Will and Father and Son..
hence the encuragment, praise and negitive feed back these to give one and another.

where one is the other will follow.
so if we loose one we will loose another, then we will loose more then two members, you will lose themes, support,a module, along with much more...

Quote:

@all three of you
Enough is enough. No more please.

Now thats funny....

You know how many times i seen this type of action taken, you know what is does???????
10% of the time it stoped, only because these pople have respect. 90% of the time they dont and it make it worse....

beside there are bigger fish to frie..
you have many members here acting like children causing havic and yet no one has done any thing about it beside asking them to stop it.

if they want to act like children, so be it. ground them.
block their IP's, bann the user name for a 2 weeks, a month even, and make sure you email then with "why" it happened. and when they can come back.

Im done with my rant.
i will go back into my corner untill my cage it rattled again...

Marc

Will_H
  • 2007/11/12 4:38

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

I got involved because I wanted to, do I need another reason than that? Yep, Script_fu is my old man. So yeah, I am gonna back him, unless of course he is wrong.

Plus, I had a good time. It's nice to see some of the "I think I am Gods gift to XOOPS" people getting knocked down a notch. So yeah, I am done with it. Thanks JAVesey for your time today. Sorry this consumed so much of it. Feel free to "punish" me in whatever way you guys deem fit.

My ip is dynamic though, so please take that into consideration if you plan on a ban.

@Marc, lol.... good stuff.

Bassman
  • 2007/11/12 7:03

• Bassman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/5/23

So, Will is Billy jr? Well there ya go, that's my one thing new I learned today :)

script_fu

This is not a game! This is about a long time very respected member of xoops. I do not take this lightly in any manner.

xlurker
  • 2007/11/12 17:28

• xlurker

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/11/2

Perhaps it's not, but it does smell a bit gamy.

Am I the only one who thinks that Will_H's recent announcement of charging for themes and now his father's accusations against XOOPS Design are a bit more than a little fishy?

Especially considering script_fu's past comments about XOOPS Design?

What about the WHOIS info of the person who is squatting on xoopsdesigns.com?

Who stands to benefit the most if the top producer of paid XOOPS Themes gets a bad reputation. Ah, yes, another paid XOOPS Theme producer.

If it looks like a fish, smells like a fish, and acts like a fish...

I'm with JAVesey on this one. Take it elsewhere. The motivations for such bad press against a company that has been nothing but a positive contributor to XOOPS are suspect at best.

Anonymous
  • 2007/11/12 18:58

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:
xlurker wrote:

I'm with JAVesey on this one. Take it elsewhere. The motivations for such bad press against a company that has been nothing but a positive contributor to XOOPS are suspect at best.

I think that should have been two paragraphs; I've never said or implied the latter. Never thought it either.

BlueStocking

ForumModerator2,
aka JAVesey

Please don't take offense at what I am telling you, it is in the interest of XOOPS that I make this request.

1) Please remove the Moderator information from your signature. (We know it is an important coveted position but the purpose of the label was so that the position did not go to ones head and spill over negatively to the individuals XOOPS nic.)

2) When you make a Forum Moderator adjustment please just make it without comment other than YOUR reason for making the adjustment. Such as off topic... Bad language etc.,
Please cite the TOS that REQUIRE your interference.

4) Please refrain from coming on in your own name after making any moderator adjustment and furthering the discord by calling out individuals and scolding them.

Please help to calm the waters, not stir them.
https://xoops.org/modules/repository .. It is time to get involved - XOOPS.ORG

vaughan
  • 2007/11/12 19:18

• vaughan

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/26

lmao

Login

Who's Online

197 user(s) are online (128 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 197

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits