FeraTechInc
Best WYSIWYG editor for WiWi?

I am using the Wiwi module and am looking for a decent and rather consistent editor. I tried using TinyMCE and Kiovi but both have strange things like pressing enter sometimes won't create a new line and you have to manually add one in the HTML code.

I just need something that is slightly more advanced than the DHTML. Nothing too fancy but mostly stable. If there is a WYSIWYG version of DHTML I would jump on it because overall it works the best.

skenow
Re: Best WYSIWYG editor for WiWi?
  • 2007/9/22 1:33

• skenow

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/11/17

line breaks render differently based on a lot of things, not just the WYSIWYG editor - I find using Firefox gives me the best results with any WYSIWYG editor. Personally, I like Koivi for the fact it is fast and I can integrate the system imagemanager with it. So the same images are available if you use the DHTML editor or Koivi.

For a comparison - start with this thread

If you want an better DHTML editor, installing the xoopseditors class gives you Extended DHTML - a few more options and you can highlight text and click the formatting button to change the format. It also has some features like being able to use wiki links, resizing images, and shortening URLs.

Login

Who's Online

270 user(s) are online (155 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 270

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits