• srmcatee

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/22

Module Name and Version
Quote:
OSC Membership 3.0

Short Description
Quote:
OSC Membership is a Church Management module that provides membership, church directory printing, family and individual management. The module also allows email to church members and group assignments.

Detailed Description
Quote:

OSC Membership provides membership management. The module captures individual names, address, email and phone numbers. It also allows family creation and assignment of individuals to families.

Custom fields are supported for both families and individuals create specific fields of various types to track various attributes of your congregation.

OSC Membership Church Management module also provides several reports. Most noteably is the print ready membership directory that is generated as a PDF.

Version
Quote:

Publisher
Quote:
ChurchLedger.com

Home Page
Quote:
http://www.churchledger.com

System Requirements
Quote:
Xoops 2.0.16 or higher, PHP 4.x or greater
Steve
ChurchLedger.com - A Xoops Module Developer

skenow
Re: Module: OSC Membership
  • 2007/5/6 14:26

• skenow

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/11/17

I am very interested in this module - looking forward to trying it out!

srmcatee
  • 2007/5/6 14:56

• srmcatee

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/22

You can get it now.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/osc
Steve
ChurchLedger.com - A Xoops Module Developer

azwanhelingt

I think it is a great idea. I am totally and completely agree with you. But there can be some aspects…

patagon
  • 2007/8/13 1:52

• patagon

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/1/8 0

I dont fully understand how this works (and maybe its me, but i didnt understand the demo) but it seems very interesting...and maybe it can help me in my project: on this site visitors may belong to different organizations, and i would like to show somewhere the different organizations, allow users who dont belong to any of the organizations to 'join' one, and display somewhere near the username, if this user belong to X organization. These organizations would be similar to churches, if i understood your module right...

anyway, even if this doesnt help my cause, i think it could use a longer explanation and example...or maybe its me and everybody understood, but its a shame to see a good module not reaching its audience...

webowner
  • 2010/11/22 4:53

• webowner

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2010/11/18

EXCELLENT..

I have just found this. Looks exactly what I want to do as far as my parish lists go...

I still need a way to create parish rosts and users/groups. more about that in the main forum.

Login

Who's Online

238 user(s) are online (133 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 238

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits