xoops forums

giba

Just can't stay away
Posted on: 2007/6/15 10:22
giba
giba (Show more)
Just can't stay away
Posts: 638
Since: 2003/4/26
#11

Re: [XoopsTeam] progress - Documentation - June 15th

Hi Tom, I do not want to be an insane person or another thing, I am certain that the official place was always docs.xoops.org. I actively participated of xoopsdocs.net and one of the great problems was because it was not recognized as official in virtue of this address that I placed here.

I think that I would have to be unified all these works of xoopsdosc.net and also xoopswiki in an only place and obligatorily needs to be multilingual.


sorry for off-topic D.J., but i spoke for you, remmeber ?

[pt_br]
eu n?o quero ser um louco ou outra coisa, eu tenho certeza que sempre foi docs.xoops.org o local oficial. Eu participei ativamente do xoopsdocs.net e um dos grandes problemas era porque n?o era reconhecido como oficial em virtude deste endere?o que eu coloquei aqui.

Eu penso que deveria ser unificado todos estes trabalhos de xoopsdocs.net e também xoopswiki em um único local e obrigatóriamente precisa ser multilingual.

desculpe por este off-topic D.J., but i falei para você, relembra ?
[/pt_br]

tom

Friend of XOOPS
Posted on: 2007/6/15 10:26
tom
tom (Show more)
Friend of XOOPS
Posts: 1359
Since: 2002/9/21
#12

Re: [XoopsTeam] progress - Documentation - June 15th

Quote:
The xoopdocs.net domain is in the process of being transferred to the XOOPS foundation.

The files of the current and previous site have been given to James.


That was my understanding too, I should of stated that.

Thank you Rowdie for the clarification to the XOOPS community.

Quote:
Hi Tom, I do not want to be an insane person or another thing, I am certain that the official place was always docs.xoops.org


Ohh I agree, I was simply stating that currently this sub domain name, simply points back to Xoops.org

giba

Just can't stay away
Posted on: 2007/6/15 10:37
giba
giba (Show more)
Just can't stay away
Posts: 638
Since: 2003/4/26
#13

Re: [XoopsTeam] progress - Documentation - June 15th

Ok David, thanks, but not is it discussion here, this is one example for spoke.

Here the problem is communications, nothing more.

quit
Posted on: 2007/6/15 10:50
jensclas
jensclas (Show more)
Posts: 2089
Since: 2004/10/31
#14

Re: [XoopsTeam] progress - Documentation - June 15th

Due to my decision to resign from all things XOOPS i wish to assure those interested in documentation and wiki that ana's wiki has been handed to the foundation and is being established and hosted provately with David. it is in safe hands until the coms or documentation team take it up.

jen

tom

Friend of XOOPS
Posted on: 2007/6/15 10:53
tom
tom (Show more)
Friend of XOOPS
Posts: 1359
Since: 2002/9/21
#15

Re: [XoopsTeam] progress - Documentation - June 15th

Quote:

jensclas wrote:
Due to my decision to resign from all things XOOPS i wish to assure those interested in documentation and wiki that ana's wiki has been handed to the foundation and is being established and hosted provately with David. it is in safe hands until the coms or documentation team take it up.

jen


Thank you Jen for all your hard work and dedication.

I know it is of now consequence now, but I hope that DJ will quickly correct his communication error

Bender

Home away from home
Posted on: 2007/6/15 11:23
Bender
Bender (Show more)
Home away from home
Posts: 1899
Since: 2003/3/10
#16

Re: [XoopsTeam] progress - Documentation - June 15th

Ok can we stop here for a moment and wait for dj to say something about this initial posting?

I mean we have two pages of posts now and only need one information from one person to see if it was just an oversight or intentional.

Common he is doing a lot of things at the same time right now so give it a bit time and once you have the answer you can go from there.

To be clear: no i am not happy with all decisions taken around this place and myself still undecided how to proceed but (and thats for all these open issues and not exclusively this one) please take the time to get a response before diving into negativity which is so easy to do when you have had this fighting and mumbo jumbo for such long time like the last weeks and months.
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

tom

Friend of XOOPS
Posted on: 2007/6/15 11:32
tom
tom (Show more)
Friend of XOOPS
Posts: 1359
Since: 2002/9/21
#17

Re: [XoopsTeam] progress - Documentation - June 15th

Quote:
Ok can we stop here for a moment and wait for dj to say something about this initial posting?


Sure, this reply is to you then I shall hold out.

Quote:
I mean we have two pages of posts now and only need one information from one person to see if it was just an oversight or intentional.


We're in constant communication so it shouldn't be an oversight?

We also have to Council forums as another avenue of communication, if needed.

Quote:
Common he is doing a lot of things at the same time right now so give it a bit time and once you have the answer you can go from there.


DJ knows he has my full support, he also knows I'm here if he needs me to take care of any tasks, this support is also extended from many members of the community, so he needn't have the burden upon his shoulders.

Quote:
To be clear: no i am not happy with all decisions taken around this place and myself still undecided how to proceed but (and thats for all these open issues and not exclusively this one) please take the time to get a response before diving into negativity which is so easy to do when you have had this fighting and mumbo jumbo for such long time like the last weeks and months.


My sincerest apologies if this is how I came across, this 'negativity' of course was not my intentions, I was simply answering questions and elaborating a little.

Of course I take you comments in the higest regards, and as such shall review my conduct to better improve myself.

solo71

Module Developer
Posted on: 2007/6/15 11:52
solo71
solo71 (Show more)
Module Developer
Posts: 941
Since: 2003/1/29
#18

Re: [XoopsTeam] progress - Documentation - June 15th

Quote:

Bender wrote:

Common he is doing a lot of things at the same time right now so give it a bit time and once you have the answer you can go from there.


+1

tom

Friend of XOOPS
Posted on: 2007/6/15 14:04
tom
tom (Show more)
Friend of XOOPS
Posts: 1359
Since: 2002/9/21
#19

Re: [XoopsTeam] progress - Documentation - June 15th

Quote:

solo71 wrote:
Quote:

Bender wrote:

Common he is doing a lot of things at the same time right now so give it a bit time and once you have the answer you can go from there.


+1


Does +1 mean you have a lot of things to do at the same time.

I feel your pain, I also have a lot of things to do too.

JMorris

XOOPS is my life!
Posted on: 2007/6/15 14:17
JMorris
JMorris (Show more)
XOOPS is my life!
Posts: 2722
Since: 2004/4/11
#20

Re: [XoopsTeam] progress - Documentation - June 15th

Quote:

davidl2 wrote:
Tom, surely as a member of the Council - you or James must have been consulted?

I would have thought not consulting you would be rather wrong!


Tom and I were not consulted as XOOPS Council members, or in any other way.
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.