phppp
[XoopsProject] Manifest during the transient period
  • 2007/6/10 1:19

• phppp

• XOOPS Contributor

• Since: 2004/1/25

1 to rebuild the project teams with community approved management policy and reporting rules

2 to build the XOOPS Project Council

3 to complete the construction of the sub official sites

4 to have a annual report from the XOOPS Foundation

sailjapan
Re: [XoopsProject] Manifest during the transient period

Excuse me writing here at this indubitably hectic time. I have a suggestion concerning the new organisation of XOOPS but I don't know where to post it. Here seemed as good a place as any.

I see, maybe, the need for a kind of Ombudsman in the new XOOPS Community. I am talking of someone who would take an impartial role of making sure that all decisions of any importance (to be defined later) meet minimum standards of openness and clarity. This person (or committee) would serve the community as a whole, and act as a conductor for complaints of unfairness, settler of disputes and questions of impropriety concerning the decision making process.
Think of the role as 'Guardian of the democratic process'. A process so clearly needed here at XOOPS.

This may be what you have in mind for the XOOPS Project Council. But I thought I should mention it.

Crip
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

Login

Who's Online

188 user(s) are online (99 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 188

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits