phppp
[XoopsProject] request - report from existing teams
  • 2007/6/10 3:03

• phppp

• XOOPS Contributor

• Since: 2004/1/25

Dear XOOPS teams,

The XOOPS Project Council is requesting reports from your team with following information:
team name, team leaders, team members with status, team tasks

All teams that do not post their reports by Wednesday will be considered as dismissed.

The XOOPS Project Council

sailjapan
Re: [XoopsProject] request - report from existing teams

Blimey! By Monday?

It's already halfway through Sunday here, any chance we could have an extra 48 hours, say... Midnight Wednesday/Thursday (GMT) ?

It would give us a chance to grab those who go out on Sundays...

Crip
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

phppp
  • 2007/6/10 3:25

• phppp

• XOOPS Contributor

• Since: 2004/1/25

Thanks for the suggestion, I ignored XOOPSers who have weekends :)

sailjapan

lucky buggers...
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

tom
  • 2007/6/10 3:27

• tom

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/9/21

Quote:

sailjapan wrote:
Blimey! By Monday?

It's already halfway through Sunday here, any chance we could have an extra 48 hours, say... Midnight Wednesday/Thursday (GMT) ?

It would give us a chance to grab those who go out on Sundays...

Crip

Don't worry Sailjapan, this is for existing Teams within Xoops, and not the newly created/formed ones.
Kind Regards.
Tom

http://bassmanthemes.com
http://www.xoopslance.com

MadFish
  • 2007/6/10 3:29

• MadFish

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/9/27

I would like to report for the old Documentation Team: It's Dead, Jim. The last surviving member fired himself for inactivity a long time ago!

Please consider it a blank slate.

sailjapan

Quote:

tom wrote:

...this is for existing Teams within Xoops, and not the newly created/formed ones.

Phew!

vaughan
  • 2007/6/10 9:41

• vaughan

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/26

the news team, was dead..

i handed over the leadership of that team to Tom a couple weeks ago, as he could dedicate more time than i could at the moment. Although I would still stay on and help out when needed, mainly i've just helped out with approving news article submissions & checking validity etc.

WOX team, again I have not had the time with this and Proposed Ladysham to take over responsibility of producing the WOX newsletter. She has had some good ideas, and would be an ideal WOX producer. I'll make contact with her to see if she is still interested.

Moderators.. I'm not entirely sure who is and who isn't active in this team. I'm active as you are aware lol. but the mod team is active anyway. I think david & Jim still take part in the background because of all grief they were given.

as for other regards, i've been helping with demo.xoops & addons.xoops for the last few months aswell.

Anonymous
  • 2007/6/10 10:00

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:
vaughan wrote:

WOX

What's "WOX"?

[Edit: Got it.......WOX = Web Objects in XML]

jensclas

Moderators - I am still here -life got in the way for a bit And I have assisted in some of the new site development early on. In other words I have not gone away. Just been looking after myself for a bit. I did post here number 2 and since there is confusion of terms - communication, documentation, community support, promotion i am not exactly sure where to 'put my hand up'. It seems to me the possible teams structures are still a bit vague to be clear on where I am headed to help out.

I did get put out when the original documentation site went down and much of my work appeared lost. I think most has been rescued at the new wiki site but I am yet to explore that fully. Like I said - my personal life has got in the way in the last few months. the confusion here has not helped -it was easier to stay in the background.

So IMHO documentation team as it was is as Madfish says - dead...but the I am counted in the existing moderating team here at xoops.org even if I have not done a lot lately.

Login

Who's Online

178 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 178

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits