squeggie
get blank page after instal...
  • 2007/6/7 6:47

• squeggie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/6/7 6

need help.! I get a blank page after i have done the installations.

I have tried alot of things and can't figure out what is wrong. please help.

mysql: v4
php is good enough up to date!
but i don't get a error message or anything please help.

slyss
Re: get blank page after instal...
  • 2007/6/7 6:57

• slyss

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/1/26

[size=x-large]2008 Xoops Book[/size]

squeggie
  • 2007/6/7 7:17

• squeggie

• Just popping in

im sorry.. but this is really annoying. i still cant figure it out.. XOOPS is so hard to install and configure i still get the blank page.grrr. and its annoying. and its just too hard and too much timing.. think about going with joomla but sorry

slyss
  • 2007/6/7 7:20

• slyss

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/1/26

xoops is hard to install?

why?

what is your problem?

you are in linux o windows?
versione php:
versione mysql:
[size=x-large]2008 Xoops Book[/size]

squeggie
  • 2007/6/7 7:24

• squeggie

• Just popping in

i still get a blank page im not that good with MySQL tho. and its just really annoying me cause its not working...
i have 4.0 for MySQL and
php 4.3 i think

but seriously i luv your guyses XOOPS but cmon i shouldn't have a problem right when i install it???

jensclas

Hi squeggie:
I'd like to see you get some help but you are going to need to be a bit more specific so you can get it. It is also important for you to realise that installing XOOPS is not as easy as installing a program from a disk. You will need to develop some skills with mysql, understand phpmyadmin, and learn to use the resources available to get the help you need. Persevering with this just may send you on a big learning curve.

Have you followed this guide? here? It is the most up to date we have for those struggling with a new installation of Xoops. Try starting over following this guide and see if it at least begins to make sense. You can also get help on XOOPS and MySQL related questions by running a search on MySQL and scrolling to the FAQ section or by heading to sites specifically designed to support new users of MySQL for example here

The other really important thing is that you give us as much information about your work so far and your set up as you can to enable us to help yo with troubleshooting. This guide please read before posting takes you through the required information clearly. To say you have Quote:
php 4.3 i think
is not very helpful to either you or us if you wish to be supported. You need to be sure. You have also not answered the question asked Quote:
you are in linux o windows
- This can make a difference. So...if you really want help please make the effort to give more information about your setup so those who know can help you.

Login

Who's Online

167 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 167

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits