snow77
Re: Help Manuel Challenge = 30 days - 300 pages
  • 2007/6/2 4:22

• snow77

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/7/23

Burning, I give you a big applause for what you have done until now, for your intentions...and it would be nice of you continue.

Thank you for the spirit.

You have made citations to a post that was edited by the poster himself...that makes me think that within him there is a truth hiding besides the hate he might feel for xoops... a person who recognized the harm he was doing with his bad feelings and deleted his post...

Do what you do for the love and dedication you have for knowledge and giving other people what you know.

Thank you for everything.
www.polymorphee.com
www.xoopsdesign.com

Marco
  • 2007/6/2 7:58

• Marco

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/15

Quote:

that makes me think that within him there is a truth hiding besides the hate he might feel for xoops... a person who recognized the harm he was doing with his bad feelings and deleted his post...

snow, come on...
Do synergy or die.

giba
  • 2007/6/2 11:52

• giba

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/4/26

My Render Debitor a Christophe aka Burning, end page.

INSTALANDO O XOOPS

Burning
  • 2007/6/2 19:38

• Burning

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2006/8/22

Hello,

Sorry for moderators of this website if I'm wrong about closed and censured topics ?

And thanks for your comments and encouragements to continue with writing this handbook. I have to stop this work as I've attempted to explain before because :

- it's not a work for one personn but for a complete team. To know more about what I've planned fisrt, you can read (in french sorry)this page. It's from an old manual Xoops2014, two months of work last year, I was just starting with Xoops.

- I don't know (and I'am not the only one in this case) when a new xoops'version will be published. It's not a problem for me personally, XOOPS 2.0.16 and his modules are more than enough for my use and I'm not hurry (I mean just in case of my bad english is not clear : for many months). In addition to that, what will looks like this new version of System Admin ? All screenshots won't be up to date... I won't have the heart to sart again just tomorrow. I think / hope you understand this matter...

I stop the handbook challenge wich is impossible to do right now. But I don't stop all my "work" about XOOPS (for the noobs, I'm not very skilled myself) and if Giba and others contributors are agree I will make same kind of html pages (fr - br - us - es - ...) for some modules. A list is available here. I'm will be happy to send to you this work for translation. 2 or 3 per month if we can ?

To finish - sorry for this very long post, one more ! - as you can read I don't speak english very well and Giba.... hmmm... prefer portuguese . It means with goodwill and motivation, it's possible to get some results.
I would like to speak as Snow77, but I can only in my mother tongue... so just Powered by you

See you soon !
Still learning CSS and... english

Login

Who's Online

150 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 150

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits