JMorris
MyWebResource Support Forums
  • 2007/3/23 16:51

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

MyWebResource now has Support/Webmaster Talk Forums.

The Support Forums are for the themes and modules I've made and have released through MyWebResource as well as site-specific support.

The Webmaster Talk Forums are for discussions related to Webmasters, such as Design, Development, Hosting, Marketing, and General Webmaster discussion.

Important: MyWebResource is not a XOOPS support site. It is a site built specifically targeting Webmasters. This means that XOOPS may be discussed there, but it should not be considered as a support site for XOOPS. The only support that is offered there is for modules and themes I've developed.
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

davidl2
Re: MyWebResource Support Forums
  • 2007/3/23 16:53

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

Can you offer some Search engine optimisation help to people a bit unsure about things like this?

JMorris
Re: MyWebResource Support Forums
  • 2007/3/23 16:55

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

Most definitely! Marketing, including SEO, is one of the most important tasks of being a webmaster and such discussions are welcome.
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

Login

Who's Online

187 user(s) are online (119 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 187

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits