Peekay
Xhelp - we need help
  • 2007/1/10 1:08

• Peekay

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/11/20

Despite (at the time of posting) this being the most active project listed on dev.xoop.org, the activity is sadly very one-sided. No bug reports have been assigned since July 2006.

I am confident that everyone who has used Xhelp will agree this is an excellent module, but some things need fixing. Either that, or we have all been pressing the wrong buttons!

Where are you ackbarr? we need (x)help!
A thread is for life. Not just for Christmas.

irmtfan
Re: Xhelp - we need help
  • 2007/1/10 6:31

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

in my chat with "Eric" whos one of the xhelp developers he said ackbarr now is the vice president (VP) of their company and they all dont have any time for xhelp in the near future.

this module is great and i think 0.79 work perfect. but it must be developed for the next versions of xoops.

Peekay
  • 2007/1/10 16:41

• Peekay

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/11/20

Many thx for that info irmtfan.

I am using 0.78. It all works fine, except notification of ticket updates. I posted a bug report on dev.xoops.org.

I was hoping to relay notification emails to my phone so I could respond when out of the office.

Do all the notification options work in the later version?
A thread is for life. Not just for Christmas.

jfmoore
  • 2007/2/24 22:02

• jfmoore

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/6/6 5

Quote:

irmtfan wrote:
in my chat with "Eric" whos one of the xhelp developers he said ackbarr now is the vice president (VP) of their company and they all dont have any time for xhelp in the near future.

That's too bad. It was rolling along so well, and then it just stopped. It's doubly bad, since there are no alternatives. As far as I know, this is the only help module for Xoops.

Quote:

this module is great and i think 0.79 work perfect. but it must be developed for the next versions of xoops.

Where did you get 0.79? The only thing on the module dev site or in the XOOPS module repository is 0.78 beta.

JFM

Login

Who's Online

416 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 416

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits