wdalen
can't remove mod's from dir
  • 2007/2/21 14:32

• wdalen

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/26

I have two installed mods called smartsections 2.11 (dutch) and the same mod called product 2.13 (dutch) Both mod's are working good. But I want to deinstall the 'product 2.13' one.
I used the normal way to deinstall, but the icon was't removed from the admin section. So I removed the map out of the Modules map. No results. After that, I made the desission to remove the smartsection 2.11 mod also. But now I have two icons in the admin mod section, no mods in the map modules and I can not reinstall again.
More info:
Xoops version 14, MySQL database. Tables from the two mods removed out of the database. Replacing the mods in de Module map, gives no result.

What can i do to remove the two icons out of de admin sectin Modules? Is there an other place were I can remove the mod's.

Wiljo

rpilney
Re: can't remove mod's from dir
  • 2007/2/21 14:46

• rpilney

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/25

I had some uninstalled modules that showed up at the bottom without images (because the modules were not complete I guess) that I finally just went in and deleted the darn things from my file directory.

Not suggesting that is a fix for you but that is what I had to do to get rid of it. It was not causing me any problems just bugged me to see these things sitting at the bottom of the module admin screen all the time.

to your issue if I had that problem I would look at cache settings, clearing the cache on your XOOPS cache folder (read that they rebuild on their own).

maybe this will head you in the right direction. also update your system module and see if that does it.

Just wanted to reply. I hate it when my posts go without some kind of suggestion. Good luck! :)

stefan88
  • 2007/2/21 17:08

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

Try updating system module in admin -> modules ...

wdalen
  • 2007/2/24 12:09

• wdalen

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/26

thanks, but no results

Login

Who's Online

125 user(s) are online (75 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 125

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits