vander77
Need help urgently
  • 2007/2/20 23:24

• vander77

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/2/20

Hi all,
I am trying to find a decent free lancer that is'nt going to charge a fortune for what I think is a small problem.
I got hold of php myspace gold, however I have never and will never after this be a proficent programmer in php (just do not understand it )
I cannot seem to get anything to link up right to where it should be and this is from a program that you only had to make 5changes to one file to work out of the box.
Can anyone advise me on where to go for what I seek (except the nearest hardware store )
Thanks
Paul

JMorris
Re: Need help urgently
  • 2007/2/20 23:44

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

Are you needing installation assistance or customization assistance?

If memory serves me correctly, php myspace gold is a program that is built from the source of an older version of XOOPS. I won't go into the ethics debate on the app in this thread, nor do I recommend anyone else go into it.
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

Will_H
  • 2007/2/20 23:48

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

oooh i was that close. Good save J.

vander77
  • 2007/2/21 4:31

• vander77

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/2/20

Hi again,
I brought this script and I understand where you are coming from, it still has some XOOPS bits in it but I think that alot has been changed.
The reason I want to use this is because it is such a nice site to be apart of.
As for the install I have already got it up and running, well maybe not running how it should, now it just shows a blank page when you type the domain name in and I would also like some of the more nerfarious links taken out and the proper links to the right ppl if possible put back in.
I hope this helps.
Thanks
Paul

Login

Who's Online

911 user(s) are online (58 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 911

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits