smfuser
Missing Menu in Admin Area
  • 2007/2/20 8:49

• smfuser

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/6/24

Hiyas, Since yesterday I've lost the Menu in the Admin CP of my XOOPS 2.0.16. It's jut not loading at all. I've only ever got one message via the 'error' icon in status bar and it just said something like 'objected expected', something to do with the javascript menu if I remember correctly. But since then I've had no error messages, no messages at all, it just shows the admin CP page, with no menu at all.

Nothing else seems to be broken, just the Menu is missing and it won't load.

I can navigate straight to each module to perform tasks but a Menu does help and would be nice.

Any ideas on why this would happen? or how to get the menu back? Thanks in advance.

XOOPS 2.0.16
I used to be Indecisive ... but now I'm not so sure

smfuser
Re: Missing Menu in Admin Area
  • 2007/2/20 9:13

• smfuser

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/6/24

Very Weird..... now it's working again.

All I did was navigate straight to the system/preferences area, to turn the site off so that I could run debug, and after I'd turned site off and set XOOPS to check for any template modifications so that I could make sure a new Theme i'm releasing later on was working...... The Admin Menu suddenly Appeared.

Anyone know why this Missing Menu problem happened in first place ? Could it just be a javascript brainfart that basically needed a jolt somehow? I'm stumped.. anyway it's working again, but any help as to why it happened would be appreciated :)

Thanks in advance again.
I used to be Indecisive ... but now I'm not so sure

wizanda
Re: Missing Menu in Admin Area
  • 2007/2/20 9:47

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

When you press submit in main preferences it also clears the cache files.....
Articles and some other modules are also using a cache for its admin by it self....that get rebuilt on submit also…

Login

Who's Online

233 user(s) are online (149 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 233

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits