nassausky
osCommerce Logo
  • 2007/2/5 16:46

• nassausky

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/30

Would anyone know why the osCommerce module after installed isn't displaying the osCommerce logo and how might I change that to my own logo?

Mike

jensclas
Re: osCommerce Logo

1 - no idea except that the module itself perhaps does not include the oscommerce standard theme.
2 - I guess you might try looking through the module files for a file named logo.??? (image file type)
There are FAQ's about logos in the theme category - you may find just the right clue in there. This FAQ may also be of use.

nassausky
  • 2007/2/6 21:24

• nassausky

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/30

Darn there must be a timeout in this site.. Lost my post :) Hmmm no luck with any image files and no luck with any files in the directory structure having "www.myxoopsshop.org/images/oscommerce2.gif" in it.. Thats the image tag location it adds to the generated runtime html code...

Hmm still digging deep :)

TheFinni
  • 2007/2/12 22:27

• TheFinni

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/25

In osCommerce the header logo in a default shop is within /oscommerce/includes/header.php

That's where you will see the osC related navigation too. Depending on the module you are running the default osC logo might have been removed as it's sort of redundant since the shop is integrated in your theme.

You can of course add one as you wish (file that I mentioned above)

Good luck!

Login

Who's Online

113 user(s) are online (75 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 113

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits