Denlyn
No help needed. Just wanted to say hello.
  • 2007/2/2 8:18

• Denlyn

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/17

I looked around the board for a welcome forum and because I couldn't find one, I decided to say hello here.

I hope you don't mind.

Anyway, I am experienced in BB boards and IP Boards and having created several themes and mods for them, I decided it was time to check out Xoops.

Different in the database but easily navigated, I feel this will be very interesting to see how I find Xoops. I hope you don't mind my ranting as I am keen to help out as much as I can.

Anyway.....hello.

jensclas
Re: No help needed. Just wanted to say hello.

Hello Denlyn and welcome - for general chitchat you can use the forums xoops.org members lounge - for feedback on XOOPS and suggestions use the XOOPS feedback and suggestions forum. Beyond that there are forums for support, modules and themes. Hope you find your way around them ok.

carnuke
Re: No help needed. Just wanted to say hello.
  • 2007/2/2 20:44

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

Hello Denlyn and welcome to XOOPS Your previous experience will be a good platform for xoops. We are always keen to see new ideas and designs, both in code and in layouts.

Thanks for your post here and feel free to contribute or ask questions as you wish.
http://houseofstrauss.co.uk Resource for alternative health and holistic lifestyle
search xoops

Login

Who's Online

228 user(s) are online (135 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 228

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits