InsaneZombie
Please help.. Cant seem to get the site to work

Hi Guys,

I've been working with XOOPS for some time now and for some odd reason I am getting this error once the website is on the webserver.

Notice [PHP]: Object of class XoopsUser could not be converted to int in file d:\travelportfolio\class\theme.php line 442

The only 2 extra modules I have installed is "content" and "xt_conteudo". I've tried various versions of XOOPS and the all give me the same thing, I also tried the default installation with the default theme and it still gives me the same thing.. Basically the site works, I can get into the admin and any other page but when I go to any one of the two installed modules the site just loads and loads and after about 5 min of loading i get "page cannot be displayed". If I go to http://www.domain.com/admin.php the admin opens up and with php dubuggin on it gives me the mentioned error.

I've contacted the host and aksked about the php config on their side and this is what he said :

"Regarding the PHP configuration on our server, we run with "safe_mode =
off". We do however have "register_globals = off" and "register_long_arrays
= off" in the php.ini file as there are security and performance issues if
we were to set these to "on".

So can anyone please help me to get this problem solved?

Thanx alot

irmtfan
Re: Please help.. Cant seem to get the site to work
  • 2007/1/10 9:25

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

after all what is your XOOPS version?

this is just a notice and IMHO it doesnt make sense.

try to search for "page cannot be displayed" and "page load"

InsaneZombie

I've tried both XOOPS 2.0.x and XOOPS 2.2.x and they both do the same. In a nutshell I cannot view any of the content that is added in the 2 modules ("content" and "xt_conteudo") the page just loads and loads. But the rest of the site works fine, and if I go into the admin side everything opens but says : "Notice [PHP]: Object of class XoopsUser could not be converted to int in file d:\travelportfolio\class\theme.php line 442" at the bottom of the page.

InsaneZombie

I've also search the forum for possible solutions but I cant seem to find the solution to my problem

InsaneZombie

If it is any help, I've uploaded a screenshot of the error.

http://www.squarelemon.co.za/error/screenshot.gif

Cheers

irmtfan
  • 2007/1/11 8:46

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

in this time the only thing i can tell you is check your mainfile.php agian for any "space" at the end of the file.
then install another content module like "smartsection" to see if you have problem with this one too.
also see this faq:
https://xoops.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=546

InsaneZombie

The screenshot that I've added in my previous post was taken just after I installed xoops. There are no modules installed.

The link you've posted irmtfan doesnt help me at all.

I've even tried another earlier version of XOOPS again and it gave me the same error. Any ideas why this could be happening. Maybe server config or something??

Login

Who's Online

368 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 368

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits