deano42
Email Errors
  • 2006/11/27 19:29

• deano42

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/4/26

I tried to perform a upgrade of XOOPS 2.0.13.1 to the latest 2.0.16, it seemed to refuse to run the upgrade process so i restored everything to as it was and the site came back fine. Except email, i get the classic white screen when trying to send an email and new users who sign up are failing to get activation emails sent to them. I turned Debug mode on and get this...

Quote:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setlanguage() in /home/tblmra/public_html/language/english/xoopsmailerlocal.php on line 15
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file include/functions.php line 493
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file include/functions.php line 493
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 239
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 239
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/member.php line 281
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/system/admin/mailusers/mailusers.php line 69
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/system/admin/mailusers/mailusers.php line 133
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file include/cp_functions.php line 57
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/configitem.php line 97
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/configitem.php line 100

I have double checked every file seen there has been restored correctly and the system module updated.

Any bright ideas anyone?

Thanks

Deano

madriver
Re: Email Errors
  • 2007/1/11 2:43

• madriver

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/12/22

Im getting the same thing, but my upgrade went ok, im having the exact same problems tho. all the files are there looks like it ok to me , but it wont work. ive looked all over here for the answer but hadnt found anything my error is this

Fatal errorCall to undefined function: setlanguage() in /home/vacares/public_html/class/mail/xoopsmultimailer.php on line 182

the line

$this->SetLanguage'en'XOOPS_ROOT_PATH "/class/mail/phpmailer/language" );

if anybody does have an idea it would be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance

madriver
  • 2007/1/11 6:29

• madriver

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/12/22

its fixed, i just uploaded the main files and folders and wrote over evrything except main file and modules. something was missing somewhere from the upgrade that was done. only thing i noticed when i was moving all the files and such was smarty folder was missing all together. but it took care of all the problems

deano42
  • 2007/1/29 20:32

• deano42

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/4/26

I still have this problem, can anyone tell me the files i should try restoring that are related to the email process?

Thanks

Dean

Login

Who's Online

223 user(s) are online (155 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 223

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits