cyberspace
what's everyone doing this weekend?

It's almost weekend! at least for me it is just wondering what everyone is doing this weekend?I'm going to a early hardcore/old school party. Looking foward to it already!Well, have a nice weekend everyone. I'll see ya'll later!
"Feed the children of the next generation cocaine, LSD, and XTC"

wizanda
Re: what's everyone doing this weekend?
  • 2006/10/27 13:49

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

I've forgoten what too party is.... says me who was built to party, use to play percussion at those sort of parties....and will again, it is phat and I miss it
Yet gone so anti-commercial babylon events lately, so sort of stuck now....so next party, is this weekend at........ my site!
Everyones welcome!

Plus then I don't have to expect anyone to drink too much or have to talk to them after; when they are all over the place...lol as you can't focus on the screen if you get too wrecked....

davidl2
Re: whats everyone doing this weekend?
  • 2006/10/27 13:52

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

Probably spend most of sunday on medication so I can try to have a few hours sleep.

Mithrandir

I may actually try to have a weekend without programming... in so far as that is possible.
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

aph3x
  • 2006/10/27 14:00

• aph3x

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2004/12/26

nothin' to do in my dull city...maybe i'll go for a little walk 2morow and hopefully I'll finish 2 other XOOPS (gaming) themes :)
Everything I'm not made me everything I am
The Themes

m0nty
  • 2006/10/27 14:07

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

Quote:

Mithrandir wrote:
I may actually try to have a weekend without programming... in so far as that is possible.

no point asking you to help me with this module coding then this w/e.. lol

just kiddin m8..

as for me, on't think i'm doing anythin this w/e either. bt a few hard house/hard trance events coming up in birmingham, leicester & leeds in november which i shall be attending..

Djiman
  • 2006/10/27 16:33

• Djiman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/26

Over the weekend, -No I do not know nothing !!

Some cooking and biking with my son is on my agenda.

Today I had 12 hours none stop work /negotiation from 5 to 5pm ; worse what was meant to be done, was not done - some-one forgot something.

I want to sleep and sleep and sleep. If I manage to sleep at-least up to 8am, I will be happy - after waking up for one week from 4am..

homergz
  • 2006/10/27 17:20

• homergz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/21

What's a weekend? Haven't had one in a while.

sailjapan

the weekend? busy!
try and get Xpress 2.04MU working Sat. morning (note to self: it's morning already!)
Friend's b'day party at an Okinawan Pub down town Saturday evening/night, to bed before 2am if possible.

Up at 06:00 Sunday, check the site then head out for a day's sailing with friends.

this weather makes for great sailing

Enjoy!
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

jensclas

Ahh well now first I am going to the hairdressers, then to a nail salon to get the nails done...and then maybe even a fake tan...and i will come home to a home cleaned by my kids cos they love me so much...and then by hubby will take me to the best restaurant in town for dinner and actually take me dancing (not that would be nice) and then we'd lie in on sunday and the kids will bring me brekky in bed, finsih the washing and tell me to put my feet up for the day....

and yes I am dreaming! As my hubby says - when he becomes and astronaught....

Actually Probably won't be doing much at all as i am pretty much 'out of order' with the flu...but a mothers work is never done and there will be some jobs i will just have to do for myself...but I am thankful my family is pretty well trained to fend for themselves and look after me when I am sick. They know that when I say "i am going to bed to rest" I really mean "do not disturb if your life is worth living'!

Enjoy your patries, family time and quiet times everyone.

Login

Who's Online

184 user(s) are online (124 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 184

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits