clownxx
kreate user pages
  • 2006/9/20 20:57

• clownxx

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/9/20

How can i give a comunity member the opportunity to create eventsites (like article sites in ebay)? with a formular to with userdefined fields to sign in to his event?? Is there an Module or do i have tocreate it by my own??

Thanks an best regards
Clownxx

jensclas
Re: kreate user pages

if you want specific details only you will need a form generating module - formulaise...if not there is a 'my page' module around you could search for. You can try http://www.saeportal.com/modules/PDdownloads/" rel="noopener external" title="">here for latest modules and here for the module playground. You can use the search function and look for news releases to also find recently released modules.

clownxx
  • 2006/9/22 16:38

• clownxx

• Just popping in

hey, thanks for answering, i searched almost the whole day for a module named "formulaise" i only found formulaire...thats it?? But now the question is how to associate the additional userdata with the "standard" user data? Should i add Datafields to the xoops_user table or how can I to this? if to do so, i have to change the user.php in the kernel, right??
Or is there another possibility??

clownxx
  • 2006/9/22 16:39

• clownxx

• Just popping in

hey, thanks for answering, i searched almost the whole day for a module named "formulaise" i only found formulaire...thats it?? But now the question is how to associate the additional userdata with the "standard" user data? Should i add Datafields to the xoops_user table or how can I to this? if to do so, i have to change the user.php in the kernel, right??
Or is there another possibility??

jensclas

Sorry for that confusion - i think there are two modules - formulise and formulaire...now as far as setting them up and using them goes i am sorry i can't help you. However you can look at things like the module writers supprt site, website and search here eg 'forumlaire'and you might find the right people to help. Of not start a new topic under the forum module useage...sure to get the right attention with the right subject there.

ecolips
  • 2006/9/27 22:10

• ecolips

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/18

I searched too long for a module like you are searching more but I found nothing helpfull. You ca n try userpage module..but it only gives the mamber to create only one page. And doesnt have enough configuration

Login

Who's Online

162 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 162

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits