Will_H

Friend of XOOPS
Posted on: 2006/9/19 19:17
Will_H
Will_H (Show more)
Friend of XOOPS
Since: 2004/10/10

Re: module limit?

Diid you just recycle the modules? this may be the cause of your problems, try removing them and installiing fresh (current) copies.

johmo

Just popping in
Posted on: 2006/9/19 19:22
johmo
johmo (Show more)
Just popping in
Since: 2006/9/9 1

I've solved the 'module not found' error, it was, as you said, a stray folder that i ftp'd up to my account by accident.

I have uploaded the same module (istats) folder to the modules folder on another account and it works, yet uploading it to the same place on my current one results in nothing, it doesnt show up at all.

AARGH.

johmo

Just popping in
Posted on: 2006/9/19 19:23
johmo
johmo (Show more)
Just popping in

urm, i unzipped the modules to a single folder and then upload them to different hosting accounts as needed.

johmo

Just popping in
Posted on: 2006/9/19 19:40
johmo
johmo (Show more)
Just popping in

I'm doing a fresh install.

What is this error?

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/website/public_html/BETA/install/class/textsanitizer.php on line 86

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/website/public_html/BETA/install/class/textsanitizer.php on line 86

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/website/public_html/BETA/install/class/textsanitizer.php:86) in /home/website/public_html/BETA/install/index.php on line 101

I remember getting it last time but i went through the installation without a hitch.

This error is at the top of the "
Welcome to the Install Wizard for XOOPS 2.0"

Screen.

johmo

Just popping in
Posted on: 2006/9/19 19:53
johmo
johmo (Show more)
Just popping in

Looks like it was a freak occurence.

I did a fresh install and the same module folders are working nicely.

Im uploading the rest to see if they follow suit.

Thanks for the help all.
Posted on: 2006/9/19 20:08
bluenova
bluenova (Show more)
Since: 2004/4/10

There's no module limit take a look at the amount of modules on the site in my sig \/ lol

johmo

Just popping in
Posted on: 2006/9/19 20:11
johmo
johmo (Show more)
Just popping in

AAh, popsicles.

When i upload them all together some dissapear.

For example, i uploaded istats and i saw it as a module to install, without installing it i uploaded more, istats dissapeared and only the five showed up.

Darn it.

Bender

Home away from home
Posted on: 2006/9/19 21:28
Bender
Bender (Show more)
Home away from home
Since: 2003/3/10

Ok .. which modules (versions) are installed and where can i download the version of istats you are using?
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

johmo

Just popping in
Posted on: 2006/9/19 21:48
johmo
johmo (Show more)
Just popping in

I'm really confused as to what is going on.

I'm installing istats V2.1 from the mod repository.

Its installed now.

After 5 modules if i upload a mod and dont install it and then upload another one they both dissapear.

I have resorted to uploading them individually and installing them before attempting to upload the next one.

I guess i shouldnt complain, atleast it is working.

Bender

Home away from home
Posted on: 2006/9/19 21:55
Bender
Bender (Show more)
Home away from home
Since: 2003/3/10

Not sure if you should complain or not but without answering my last question i guess it will be hard for others to check on this and see if it is reproduceable ...
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...