bky1701
Blank viewtopic on CBB module
  • 2006/9/18 8:04

• bky1701

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/9/18

hhttp://68.48.55.94:27015/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2&post_id=2#forumpost2

I installed it all as it said (i even used a pakage someone else on here posted that was suposed to work (I tried just making my own combo first, same error), there seem to be no errors, yet the page doesn't load.

Here is the debug info I get:

Quote:
Errors
Queries
SELECT * FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid = '0' AND conf_catid = '1') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT sess_data FROM xoops_session WHERE sess_id = '4lcb74re1jp8ub6637fcoi7br0'
SELECT * FROM xoops_users WHERE uid=1
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE dirname = 'newbb'
SELECT * FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid = '2') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT * FROM xoops_bb_topics WHERE topic_id = 2
SELECT * FROM xoops_bb_forums WHERE forum_id = 1
SELECT COUNT(l.groupid) FROM xoops_groups_users_link AS l LEFT JOIN xoops_group_permission AS p ON p.gperm_groupid=l.groupid WHERE l.uid=1 AND p.gperm_modid = '1' AND p.gperm_name = 'module_admin' AND p.gperm_itemid = '2'
SELECT * FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE (gperm_modid = '2' AND gperm_groupid IN (1,2) AND gperm_itemid = '1' AND gperm_name IN ('forum_access','forum_view','forum_post','forum_reply','forum_edit','forum_delete','forum_addpoll','forum_vote','forum_attach','forum_noapprove'))
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_bb_posts WHERE (topic_id = '2' AND approved = '1')
SELECT p.*, t.* FROM xoops_bb_posts p, xoops_bb_posts_text t WHERE p.topic_id=2 AND p.post_id = t.post_id AND p.approved = 1 ORDER BY p.post_id ASC LIMIT 0, 10
UPDATE xoops_bb_topics SET topic_views = topic_views + 1 WHERE topic_id =2
UPDATE xoops_bb_reads_topic SET post_id = 2, read_time =1163841495 WHERE read_item = 2 AND uid = 1
INSERT INTO xoops_bb_reads_topic (uid,read_item,post_id,read_time) VALUES (1,2,2,1163841495)
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_banner
SELECT * FROM xoops_banner LIMIT 2, 1
UPDATE xoops_banner SET impmade = impmade+1 WHERE bid = 3
SELECT * FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid = '0' AND conf_catid = '3') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT DISTINCT gperm_itemid FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE gperm_name = 'block_read' AND gperm_modid = 1 AND gperm_groupid IN (1,2)
SELECT b.* FROM xoops_newblocks b, xoops_block_module_link m WHERE m.block_id=b.bid AND b.isactive=1 AND b.visible=1 AND m.module_id IN (0,2) AND b.bid IN (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) ORDER BY b.weight,b.bid
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_priv_msgs WHERE (read_msg = '0' AND to_userid = '1')
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE (hasmain = '1' AND isactive = '1' AND weight > '0') ORDER BY weight ASC, mid ASC
SELECT * FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE (gperm_name = 'module_read' AND gperm_modid = '1' AND (gperm_groupid = '1' OR gperm_groupid = '2'))
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_online WHERE online_uid=1
UPDATE xoops_online SET online_updated=1163841495, online_module = 2 WHERE online_uid = 1
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_bb_online WHERE online_uid=1
UPDATE xoops_bb_online SET online_updated= '1163841495', online_forum = '1', online_topic = '2' WHERE online_uid = 1
DELETE FROM xoops_bb_online WHERE ( online_uid > 0 AND online_uid NOT IN ( SELECT online_uid FROM xoops_online WHERE online_module =2 ) ) OR ( online_uid = 0 AND online_ip NOT IN ( SELECT online_ip FROM xoops_online WHERE online_module =2 AND online_uid = 0 ) )
SELECT * FROM xoops_bb_online WHERE online_topic = '2'
SELECT COUNT(l.groupid) AS count, l.uid FROM xoops_groups_users_link AS l LEFT JOIN xoops_group_permission AS p ON p.gperm_groupid=l.groupid WHERE l.uid IN (1) AND p.gperm_modid = '1' AND p.gperm_name = 'module_admin' AND p.gperm_itemid = '2' GROUP BY l.uid
SELECT cat_title, cat_id FROM xoops_bb_categories WHERE cat_id = 1
SELECT * FROM xoops_users WHERE uid IN (1)
SELECT * FROM xoops_groups
SELECT groupid, uid FROM xoops_groups_users_link WHERE uid IN(1)
SELECT * FROM xoops_ranks
SELECT * FROM xoops_smiles
SELECT * FROM xoops_bb_categories WHERE 1 = '1' ORDER BY cat_order ASC
SELECT * FROM xoops_bb_forums WHERE (1 = '1' AND cat_id IN (1)) ORDER BY forum_order ASC
SELECT MIN(post_id) AS post_id FROM xoops_bb_posts WHERE topic_id = 2 AND pid = 0
SELECT * FROM xoops_xoopsnotifications WHERE (not_modid = '2' AND not_category = 'thread' AND not_itemid = '2' AND not_uid = '1') ORDER BY not_id ASC
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE mid = 2
Total: 41 queries
Blocks
User Menu: No Cache
Login: No Cache
Main Menu: No Cache
Total: 3 blocks
Extra
Timers
XOOPS took 0.266 seconds to load.
XOOPS Boot took 0.074 seconds to load.
Module init took 0.068 seconds to load.
XOOPS output init took 0.047 seconds to load.
Module display took 0.054 seconds to load.

Server info:

XOOPS Version: 2.0.14
Module Name/Version: CBB 3.05
PHP Version: 5.1.2-29.4
MySQL Version: 5.0.18-20.4
Web Server Software (Apache/IIS/Other): Apache 2.2.0-21.7
Operating System: (Open) SUSE Linux 10.1
Theme you are using: Default
Custom template: No?

jensclas
Re: Blank viewtopic

Have you set the view permssions? IE - anonymous can view ? I went to your link ad as an anonymous user your forum is not even on your menu.

Please get the administration manual from the documentation site.

bky1701
  • 2006/9/18 8:52

• bky1701

• Just popping in

Quote:

jensclas wrote:
Have you set the view permssions? IE - anonymous can view ? I went to your link ad as an anonymous user your forum is not even on your menu.

Please get the administration manual from the documentation site.

Err sorry about that. I forgot to allow anonymous users in, it's fixed now. I am logged in as an admin and it still does it, though, so I don't think it's connected.

EDIT: Wait, I just tested it by logging out and looking, and it worked... So it seems ok if you are not logged in...

Here;

username: guest
password: guest

jensclas

OK..did you install the frameworks folder?

thread here

There are alos other threads related to this module that will help you - put cbb blank page into the search box. HTH

bky1701
  • 2006/9/19 0:40

• bky1701

• Just popping in

Quote:

jensclas wrote:
OK..did you install the frameworks folder?

Yes, I made sure to, I have the xoops22 and art folder (I tried with and without xoops22, without it the forum doesn't work at all).

Quote:
thread here

There are alos other threads related to this module that will help you - put cbb blank page into the search box. HTH

I tried, but nothing I found seemed like what was happening to me. I also was having an error with the blog, but I didn't look much into fixing it, the forum is more important. I am running the XOOPS with mods pakage JamesSAEP linked to in that topic, btw. Thanks for the help so far.

jensclas

Ok..i am stumped - going to fix your subject header to be more specific.

iHackCode
Re: Blank viewtopic on CBB module

any messages show up in php debug?
CBB / LatestNews / Publisher / XM-Spotlight

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

bky1701
Re: Blank viewtopic on CBB module
  • 2006/9/19 3:23

• bky1701

• Just popping in

Hmmm, I may have found the problem. I edited the PHP config to show ALL errors on the page, and I now get this before the XOOPS debug thing:

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 368640 bytes) in /srv/www/htdocs/modules/newbb/xoops_version.php on line 717"

I am now confused. How can it have used 8388608 when it only wanted 368640? Well... anyway, looks like it's a server problem. I am going to try to fix it. I'll let you know how it goes.

Quote:

Bandit-X wrote:
any messages show up in php debug?

See above.

EDIT:

AHHH!!!! It fixed it. *Dances*

I edited my PHP.ini, but you may want to add "ini_set("memory_limit","12M");" to the scripts to pervent this from happening to other people. Thanks for helping.

Login

Who's Online

234 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 234

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits