FatMansbiz
access violation
  • 2006/9/18 21:41

• FatMansbiz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/22

Hi for some reason i keep getting an access violation code

PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 7C836D27

theres no pattern to this code it comes and goes but very annoying i have to refresh the broswer to reload the site

ihad no problems until i uploaded wf- downloads and polls module then i get this code almost on everyother button/link i press on my site and in the admin section

i have removed the modules but still getting the violation code anyone got any ideas ?

Mootone
Re: access violation
  • 2006/12/17 21:15

• Mootone

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/12/8

I have this same problem on my site. It happens randomly. Some days it doesn't do it, and other days it does it on every click and I have to keep hitting refresh.

It either says PHP has encountered an access violation with some numbers like you said, or it just shows a blank screen with a letter P at the top left corner. It's frustrating, and I wish I knew how to fix this problem.

vaughan
  • 2006/12/17 21:39

• vaughan

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/26

contact your host because it's more than likely it's a server config problem & not xoops.

it usually happens when PHP tries to access a file but doesn't have permission to do so.

recheck your folder/file permissions, if they are correct then it's definitely PHP i'd say.

most likely candidate being that the http user account doesn't have correct permissions to upload_tmp_dir or session_save_path or some other folders (these are defined in php.ini). or it maybe that their tmp folders are full. either way tho i think your host should be able to solve it.

Mootone
  • 2006/12/17 22:50

• Mootone

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/12/8

Thanks so much for your reply. I'll go through the process of elimination with the things you suggested!

Login

Who's Online

315 user(s) are online (71 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 315

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits