catalin12345
how to sell virtual products?!or services online?

hello,
anybody out here knows how to sell an virtual product or services online?
example: an user and an password to an site ,or to ban an user,or to buy an virtual sword for an game!
and normaly after he add the service he wants to cart to pay online by credit card,paypal,moneybookers etc and after he paid and the transaction is succesuful to be redirected to the page where he can make an user online!
normaly i thinked to do this through oscommerce cart but more exactly how to do it if anyone out here haves any idea pls let your feedback here to see how i resolve this problem!
or an payment sistem that after you pay to be redirected to the page where to make your user and pass and after you did that to redirected to the homepage or i don`t know to the first page of the site!something like this!
how can that be done?!and with what php software?oscommerce is good for this or ?!thanks in advatanje for all your feedback!
p.s.:an example site to see what i meen more exactly:
http://www.mysupersales.com/ShowCat.aspx?catid=226

tcnet
Re: how to sell virtual products?!or services online?
  • 2006/9/4 20:54

• tcnet

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2006/5/12

Take a look at the XAsset Module. It might do the trick for you.

catalin12345

and in xasset i can add diferent payment methods like moneybookers or ikobo not only paypal?!
also any other solution?!

Herko
  • 2006/9/5 12:32

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Quote:

catalin12345 wrote:
and in xasset i can add diferent payment methods like moneybookers or ikobo not only paypal?!
also any other solution?!

Did you READ the features list on the xasset website? Please, read a little, and you will find many answers

Herko

catalin12345

yep i`ve readed in XOOPS page and the home page but didn`t find if it`s possible or not!thanks for the feedback!

catalin12345

xProjects.co.uk is no longer available due to lack of time for support and the demise of Xoops. RIP xProjects
anybody can help me with xassests that haves it?
pls send it to houseraddicted@yahoo.com if somebody haves it thanks alott

davidl2
  • 2007/5/14 14:26

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

Unfortunately McNaz has requested that this is no longer made available

However... I would definitely recommend checking out the new e-commerce module from Instant-Zero .. available fromhttp://xoops.instant-zero.com ... I don't know if it has these features yet, but I'm sure they may be willing to add them for a reasonable fee

tmreg
  • 2007/5/14 17:16

• tmreg

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/7/20

I'll throw in a plug for the instant zero module. I am using it (with a few customizations) on a new site I am doing. It works great and is easy to manipulate. I am selling books and services.

http://churchdr.org
-Matt

catalin12345

this is good but only to sell books!
what plugin?!
why does people only submit in their modules or standalone script only paypal as payment processor?
i think they should submit more moneybokers.com because their fee is more low then paypal and is available to more countries then paypal or at least to integrate both paypal and moneybookers not only paypal there are many countries that don`t have paypal service available for their countries...

snow77
  • 2007/5/14 18:40

• snow77

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/7/23

about the payment processors, I am among those people that can't use paypal . And I don't like moneybookers, they make you receive a phone call verification and I was never able to do that. 2checkout is the best option in my opinion, specially for those that can't use paypal.
www.polymorphee.com
www.xoopsdesign.com

Login

Who's Online

157 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 157

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits