ajaypal
New Website - Tennisball Cricket Association
  • 2006/8/16 18:12

• ajaypal

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/3 1

http://www.tennisballcricket.org

Its only recently that I managed to give it new look and fee. The theme is CSS compliant, though module templates may still use tables.

The center column is the main column is leftmost, followed by left and right columns. The center column does not contains only center-center. It suites my site perfectly.

I've also developed extensive cricket module that can be used by cricket associations/leagues. Though many more features remain to be implemented it has basics - organization management, clubs, club members, teams, players, seasons, divisions, events, statistics etc.

NOTE: The drop down menus are place holders for future site functionality.

Your comments and critique will help me improve the site, if anyone is interested in contributing to cricket module and theme drop me email or PM.

PS: Mods if this is not the right forum to announce, please move it to appropriate forum.

abrizan
Re: New Website - Tennisball Cricket Association
  • 2006/9/1 15:24

• abrizan

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/14

Great use of blocks and styles. Glad to see that you started with a design idea and made a XOOPS theme to match (Not the other way around as I keep seeing). Can I link to this site from www.xoopstuner.com?

Login

Who's Online

208 user(s) are online (133 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 208

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits