Smartkuttan
Contents not in frontpage ( Pls Help ) !!!!

See From the admin section i have posted the contents on to the site http://celebrantsindia.org but still nothing is on the frontpage i want non registerd users also too see the contents and also read the articles ,and news....., i have posted but what should i do for this to be visible for everyone like otehr sites

expecting your kind help
thanking you

aph3x
Re: Contents not in frontpage ( Pls Help ) !!!!
  • 2006/8/3 7:28

• aph3x

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2004/12/26

For the unregistered users to have acces to the whole content your site has , you will have to check Group's Permision and see that unregistered are allawed to access the installed modules
Everything I'm not made me everything I am
The Themes

Smartkuttan

How to do that can you pls explain ?

aph3x
  • 2006/8/3 7:46

• aph3x

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2004/12/26

Login with the administrator account and go to the admin side of your site, on the meniu in the left move mouse over the icon that says "System Admin" when the meniu apears click on the link named "Groups" , once there you can select the apropriate group and see that in the sections "Module Access rights" and "Block Access Rights" all the sellect boxes are marked, click the "update Group" button and the bottom of the form and you should be set

Good Luck
Everything I'm not made me everything I am
The Themes

Smartkuttan

Thanks will try it

jensclas

Sounds like you need to get the admin manual form the documents site and check the FAQ section - lots of how to's are covered in these areas.

Login

Who's Online

316 user(s) are online (54 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 316

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits