zioncurtain4
CBB 3.04 blank page when trying to post

I've been having this ame problem also. But the difference seems to be that I can access my forums, and I can view all of the posts.

I just can't reply or post new topics. When I try this, I get a blank page.

I checked all of the permissions, etc.. It seems to be an error.

PHP debug gives this output.

Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/profile.php line 94
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file include/common.php line 215
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/config.php line 239
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/config.php line 239
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/groupperm.php line 229
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/blockinstance.php line 169
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/module.php line 1349
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/system/blocks/system_blocks.php line 320
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/content/blocks/ct_sitenavigation.php line 40
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/groupperm.php line 229
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/content/blocks/ct_sitenavigation.php line 43
Notice 
[PHP]: Undefined indexid in file kernel/object.php line 279
Notice 
[PHP]: Undefined indexid in file kernel/object.php line 280
Notice 
[PHP]: Undefined indexid in file kernel/object.php line 375
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/content/blocks/ct_sitenavigation.php line 51
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/content/blocks/ct_sitenavigation.php line 51
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Warning 
[PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file(/home/behindzi/public_html/modules/link-to-us/language/english/modinfo.php): failed to open streamNo such file or directory in file include/functions.php line 152
Warning 
[PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file(): Failed opening '/home/behindzi/public_html/modules/link-to-us/language/english/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php'in file include/functions.php line 152
Warning 
[PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file(/home/behindzi/public_html/modules/link-to-us/language/english/modinfo.php): failed to open streamNo such file or directory in file include/functions.php line 153
Warning 
[PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file(): Failed opening '/home/behindzi/public_html/modules/link-to-us/language/english/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php'in file include/functions.php line 153
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/smartsection/xoops_version.php line 476
Notice 
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/blockinstance.php line 111

Ref:http://behindzioncurtain.com/modules/newbb

This is CBB 3.04, I just upgraded.
Prior to upgrading, I removed all files from previous version, and then updated the module once it was installed.

Xoops 2.2.4

Any ideas?

zioncurtain4
Re: CBB 3.04 blank page when trying to post

Another strange problem that I am noticing, is that the Module says it's v.3.02 not v.3.0.4.

Even after removing all of the previous modules files, clearning the cache & templates_c folders, and then reupdating the newbb module & the system module, it still says v.3.0.2...

Im looking at the data in the DB now. I don't know why it would do this.

zioncurtain4

No success with this one..

I've tried to uninstall this module completely, and then I used PHPadmin to reconstruct the DB.

But I still come up with the same results.

bricex
  • 2006/6/24 16:32

• bricex

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/1/16

Same trouble!!!!

And also a blank page appears when you try to create or edit a category or a forum....

any solution???

if anyone can post it to xoopsforge as well... it says to me that it's not possible to register... :(

zioncurtain4

I haven't found a solution yet. Sorry.

jensclas

Since this is the latest version have you contacted the module developer? or read the latest threads on this post here?

javier
  • 2006/6/27 0:45

• javier

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/8/6 1

Quote:

zioncurtain4 wrote:
I've been having this ame problem also. But the difference seems to be that I can access my forums, and I can view all of the posts.

I just can't reply or post new topics. When I try this, I get a blank page.

Any ideas?

Do you have the protector module installed?
Sometimes the protector module don't like some signs like "-" and others.

Check the protector reports and look for your name there.
The 98% of times i get a blank page in cbb when posting is dued to protector.

grettings
Javier

zioncurtain4

Thanks for your help everyone.

I was able to fix this finally.

I think that after uploading newer versions of this module, and updating the module, I ended up with the "xoops22" folder in the "Frameworks" folder. I removed "xoops22", and problem solved.

I thought it may have been protector too, but I gave that a try and it fixed it before I had to tweak protector.

Truly though, thanks for the advice!! Sometimes I post something, and no one even bothers to shout out an idea at all.

When someone atleast gives it a try, it really makes me feel glad to be a part of this community! I will try to stay more active, and offer my advice too.

Thanks again!

Login

Who's Online

162 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 162

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits