searche
Fast support is needed...
  • 2006/6/11 21:06

• searche

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/6 9

Currently I am having very strange problem of debaser on my website: http://bests.be. I am able to play sound files , but I am not able to download them.Please suggest me module or any support how to make them quickly avaible for download. Something like batch load or massive automatic linking, because I don`t have time to add manually links to nearly 1500 downloads... 10x

gestroud
Re: Fast support is needed...
  • 2006/6/11 22:12

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

This is a weird situation. I can download files when I'm in single file view, but can't download them from the player. Never seen that before.

You probably know all this already, but:

1. What permissions do you have set on debaser's uploads and batchloads folders? 777?

2. What do you have Allow Downloads set for in debaser's preferences. I assume you have it set to Yes, but sometimes we overlook things if we're in a rush.

3. Update the module.

I do know that all someone has to do is say the word "Debaser," and frankblack usually comes to the rescue. I think he's psychic.

searche
  • 2006/6/11 22:42

• searche

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/6 9

10x for your replay , I checked again. Also this problem is old and maybe it is local, because even frank was not able to help me. That`s why I am asking what module can help me to quickly load these downloads temporaly until I get this problem solved.I will be happy if you give me suggestions . Thanks , searche.

frankblack
  • 2006/6/12 6:36

• frankblack

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/6/13

Quote:
I think he's psychic.

LOL! Maybe I am more a psycho!

I NEVER heard about these problems before, but I sent searche an explanation on how to make the download-link a normal http-link.

If others have the same problem I will post this solution.

Login

Who's Online

486 user(s) are online (115 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 486

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits