jdlonewolf
World of Warcraft Guild Website
  • 2006/6/1 0:30

• jdlonewolf

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/18

The theme is based off of a ClanTemplates.com theme that was strickly HTML/CSS. Took a good amount of work to get it to this point, and there are still a few thing's I'd like to do to it, but let me know what you think!

gestroud
Re: World of Warcraft Guild Website
  • 2006/6/1 0:48

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

If thishttp://www.raidersofthealliance.com/modules/news/ is the link, it looks ok, but there's not a lot to see

Lance_
  • 2006/6/1 0:52

• Lance_

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/1/12

If the site you are talking is the one I get when going over your username (No link in the post, LOL), then I like the colors.

Dark text on dark background needs to be fixed.

The theme itself is a tad narrow, I have a 19" screen and the site takes up the half my screen size. I feel it could get quite scrunched up with forum posts.

I'm not crazy about the recent news, login and recent files always being on screen. Makes the user scroll down to get to the meat of other pages. They lokk nice for a front page but should disappear when delving in the site.

Check the permissions on the contact us page particularly, I can see the rest inaccessible but the contact us page should be available to anonymous.

Cheers.
Cheers.
GDL-Web.com :: Website development.
Xoopslance.com::Freelancing and Projects
thelionsden-arena.net:: Clan/League/Ladder Hosting

jdlonewolf
  • 2006/6/1 1:07

• jdlonewolf

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/18

Good point, does take up a lot of screen space on other pages. Like I said, I havn't dove to far into the permissions yet as this theme was thrown together in the last 3 days and sleep has been my primary focus the last 10-11 hours :P Thanks for the input guys.

Login

Who's Online

213 user(s) are online (150 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 213

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits