panigrc
Re: Image Manager resize
  • 2006/5/27 8:38

• panigrc

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/4/14

There are to many posts about this Subject. It Could just be implemented to the next version of xoops. Its not a difficult hack but a very usefull one. XOOPS is loosing reputation from its disability to use images and other multimedia content which other cms's have intergrated from years ago.
[size=xx-small]X-Park Greek Pc Modding Community
Official Greek Support at XoopsGreece.gr[/size]

jensclas

Quote:
Jen, that code is a hack. It could be useful, if it's submitted to the sourceforge.net site as a patch it will be considered for inclusion in the core... but it doesn't belong in the XOOPS Basic Manual.

Point taken - But it was a little gem out I wanted to save somewhere...will look into it tomorrow...have been working all day - time for rest.

Quote:
It Could just be implemented to the next version of xoops. Its not a difficult hack but a very usefull one. XOOPS is loosing reputation from its disability to use images and other multimedia content which other cms's have intergrated from years ago.

I think XOOPS is headed in a slightly different direction and we are on track with doing something about it in the future...I was just chasing down information for users in the mean time...Our core team need to lead the way on it when they are ready (hint!)

davidl2
  • 2006/5/27 11:23

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

I would imagine that if someone has the initiative to re-develops this code as a module, then the core team would be interested in this.

jensclas

The hack has been removed from the rdraft image manager doc.
Perhaps someone would like to take up the further development of this for future XOOPS releases as david suggests.

konaafob
  • 2006/5/29 12:23

• konaafob

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/10

I am very sorry for misleading.

Yes. that was a hack ( graves ) for image manager which resizes the picture.

Thanks for your help. I hope XOOPS core team will make it as a standard in the their next release.

Regards,
Kona

Login

Who's Online

179 user(s) are online (123 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 179

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits