Tresend
video synchronization on google video, youtube, rss, and video podcast
  • 2006/5/23 6:42

• Tresend

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/15

I will be launching a site soon in which the main attraction will be a bunch of video clips. However I'd like to get these videos out to the masses. I want them to be available on YouTube, Google Video, Video Podcasts, and RSS updates as well as on the site itself. I was hoping someone may help me come up with the best way to add videos to a XOOPS site with the ability to do all of this.

While it would be nice for all these different outlets to automatically add the new video when its added to the website, this seems impossible. I'm just looking for the best way to integrate everything, so that I can have my videos available in all these outlets and constantly updating in the most seamless, efficient way possible. Any kind of advice or ideas is greatly appreciated.

(I already know about the modules available as of now, and like smartmedia the most, if it makes any difference, although it doesn't do any of what I mention above)

thanks guys

Tresend
Re: video synchronization on google video, youtube, rss, and video podcast
  • 2006/5/29 15:43

• Tresend

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/15

anyone?

gestroud
Re: video synchronization on google video, youtube, rss, and video podcast
  • 2006/5/29 16:39

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

Can they be embedded into one of the blog modules like WordPress? Or the news modules or smartsection? All of them provide RSS Feeds.

If you can wait a few days, bandit-x is working on an ultra-secret, hush-hush Spotlight module that can display multiple News categories with images. Rats! I probably shouldn't have told you that. Now I'll have to kill you.

Resized Image

Login

Who's Online

215 user(s) are online (132 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 215

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits