daibt
Recent Comments block does not display
  • 2006/5/10 18:58

• daibt

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/3/26

Hi,

I am using XOOPS 2.2 and active Recent Comments block in Top page on Center Block - Center, but it does not display.

I see error as:

Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file language/english/local.php line 11
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file language/english/local.php line 11
Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "db:system_block_comments.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1084
Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "db:system_block_comments.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1084

Coudl you help me to fix it?

thanks in advance

daibt
Re: Recent Comments block does not display
  • 2006/5/10 19:28

• daibt

• Not too shy to talk

hi,

I can see file "system_block_comments.html" in /modules/system/templates/block and I go to Template Set Manager, I can see System [List (29)]. I am not sure that 29 is correct number. Could you tell me your number if you correct in Recent Comments block?

Thanks in advance

jensclas

This is a guess: (to say you use 2.2 is not enough - is it 2.2.3 or 2.2.4? (2.2.3 should be upgraded to 2.2.4))

if the number '29' is red in colour where you have copied it from then there is a need to update it. Click 'edit' and the missing template will come up with a 'generate' button beside it. Click generate and it should fix it.

This comes from on of johns tutorials linked in the docs thread below.

daibt
  • 2006/5/11 4:12

• daibt

• Not too shy to talk

hi

I do upgrade system again, it is OK now.

Thanks for your support

Login

Who's Online

217 user(s) are online (138 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 217

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits