slocus
block contents disappeared
  • 2006/4/16 4:16

• slocus

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/4/16

I'm running 2.0.13.2 - I believe it was recently upgraded, anyways, now whenever I load up my pages custom content blocks, and some preinstalled blocks such as User Menu have begun acting strange; the title appears, however no content appears in the block section >>> www.omahaextreme.com/new <<<

Suggestions? Experience with the same thing?

Thanks,
Ben

Will_H
Re: block contents disappeared
  • 2006/4/16 7:43

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

Im not sure I see what it is that you are refering to... I see some broken images... thats about it. I traced the image back.. simply is not there. Perhaps an incorrect img tag?

Other than that....

It might have been upgraded?

pretty pertinent info.....

regardless, if you could be a bit more specific as to what we are looking at it would greatly help.

slocus
  • 2006/4/16 17:57

• slocus

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/4/16

Alright, it was upgraded; the images I'm aware of. When a user logs in the User Menu is blank. Also, any custom HTML/PHP blocks are blank.

See: http://omahaextreme.com/pic.JPG

gestroud
  • 2006/4/16 19:28

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

Try going into your Module Administration area and upgrade every module. You should also turn on php debug in your Preferences-->System-->General Setting to see what kind of messages are displayed.

What happened to the images in your photo gallery? Are they gone from the server? If not, you can possibly go into myalbums' options section and hopefully repair the connections.

sermonindex

Here is the error code I am getting:

Notice [PHP]: Object of class XoopsUser could not be converted to int in file C:Program Filesxampphtdocsxoopsclasstheme.php line 442
Notice 
[PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file C:Program Filesxampphtdocsxoopskernelblockinstance.php line 111
Warning 
[Xoops]: Smarty errorunable to read resource"db:system_block_dummy.html" in file C:Program FilesxampphtdocsxoopsclasssmartySmarty.class.php line 1088
Warning 
[Xoops]: Smarty errorunable to read resource"db:simpleblog_block_1.html" in file C:Program FilesxampphtdocsxoopsclasssmartySmarty.class.php line 1088
Warning 
[Xoops]: Smarty errorunable to read resource"db:system_block_dummy.html" in file C:Program FilesxampphtdocsxoopsclasssmartySmarty.class.php line 1088

any suggestions on how to fix this?

jensclas

Dear sermonindex - Please do not double post:

here!

I suggest you read xoopsiquette

Login

Who's Online

300 user(s) are online (189 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 300

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits