dexpro
Mantis - PHPmailer Sending email error...getting a blank page and no email is sent out...
  • 2006/5/5 17:02

• dexpro

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/21

I've PHPMAiler enabled and am using SMTP as the preferred method to send emails. When submitting a new bug or changing the bug or doing any sort of update - after submission I always get a blank page and no email is sent out where as the changes are posted in the database and when I hit the back button I see the changes posted already to the issue.

I made requisite changes as per the instructions in the PHP.INI and default_config_inc.php files. HAve setup the phpmailer class files in the php/includes directory. I am running WAMP.

Any help is greatly appreciated as this is getting greatly frustrating.

jensclas
Re: Mantis - Sending email error...getting a blank page and no email is sent out...

Posting your vesrions - php, sql, XOOPS etc will also help someone help you. See read b4u post below.

You can also search on mail problems these kinds of questions have been asked and answered. One might be just what you are looking for.

dexpro
Re: Mantis - Sending email error...getting a blank page and no email is sent out...
  • 2006/5/8 21:12

• dexpro

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/21

Below are the details:

Quote:

XOOPS Version:
XOOPS 2.2.3 Final

XOOPS Theme:

XOOPS Template Set:

PHP Version:

MySQL Version:
5.0.18-nt

Server Software:
Apache/2.0.55 (Win32) PHP/5.1.2

User's Browser:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

SYSTEM WARNING: include_once(c:phpincludes;class.phpmailer.php) [<a href='function.include-once'>function.include-once</a>]: failed to open streamNo such file or directory

SYSTEM WARNING
: include_once() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'c:phpincludes;class.phpmailer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:php5pear')

Fatal error: Class 'phpmailer' not found in C:wampwwwhtmlmodulesmantiscoreemail_api.php on line 615
Notice 
[PHP]: Object of class XoopsUser could not be converted to int in file C:wampwwwhtmlclasstheme.php line 442

jensclas

Bump - Can anyone with the right knowhow assist here please? Would an update to 2.2.4 help? Should Dexpro go back to 2.2.13?

Thanks

Login

Who's Online

91 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 91

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits