slyss
Template (theme ?) make my pages from left to right...
  • 2006/4/14 18:26

• slyss

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/1/26

hi everybody.... i have one problem:

my template (theme ?) make my pages from left to right.... i want contrary: from right to left....

how can i make this?

thanks a lot...
[size=x-large]2008 Xoops Book[/size]

jensclas
Re: Template (theme ?) make my pages from left to right...

Hi
Let's see if we can clarify the question here:
Can you give the link to your site so we can see what it is that bothers you? What theme have you chosen to use? Can you contact the person who made it? or did you do it yourself?

You can change the way your pages look through the block settings. I have noticed however that some themes are using two columns not three -I am only familiar with themes with three columns so can you check and see if you have left center and right options in your block settings in admin? It is quite possible that the parts of your site you want on the left can be moved through the block system by putting them on the left.

In the help docs link below there is a doc called 'anatomy of a theme'. It might help also with your question.

HTH a little!

rowdie
Re: Template (theme ?) make my pages from left to right...
  • 2006/4/14 21:40

• rowdie

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/7/21

Another possibility... Do you use a right to left language, perhaps? and that's why you need the pages RTL?

If that's the case, try the XOOPS Persian dev site. They have released a theme which includes a css file for RTL positioning.

Login

Who's Online

321 user(s) are online (187 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 321

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits