Jharis
Need a suggestion for a module
  • 2006/3/7 5:51

• Jharis

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/2/13

Guys,

I need to list a group of people and a small amount of information about each person. I prefer a nice clean layout with all individuals listed on the same page. I dont want to wrap html as the positions held by each person will change.

I thought I heard of a friends module or something like that?

don (el paso)
motto - green chili for everything!

jensclas
Re: Need a suggestion for a module

What about these?
Xdirectory:

xDirectory is a yellow pages/business directory module based on the webLinks core module. It features multiple categories and sub-categories, address, city, state, zip, and phone listings. It includes a place for website but only activated if a website address is in the DB. This is a Beta version and should only be used for testing right now. The final release will include category sponsorship which will enable you to give a listing a high-profile spot at the top of their category.

UPDATE: There was a problem with the old SQL file containing wrong table names. This has been fixed and is now included in the current zip file.

If you would like to fix the problem with a current install simply remove the prefix "spoox_" from the table names and voila!

There is also xdirectoryoz- for Australian environment.

They are in the module repository

Jharis
Re: Need a suggestion for a module
  • 2006/3/8 5:14

• Jharis

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/2/13

Thanks Jen. I'll look into the xdirectoryoz. I'm really looking for something simple and clean. Not to fancy, but easy to maintain.

don (el paso)
motto - green chili for everything!

Login

Who's Online

213 user(s) are online (137 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 213

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits