Hatrix
Video Games Release Dates
  • 2006/2/15 10:27

• Hatrix

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/12

My website, along with others I've recommended XOOPS to, or already use it, have one big issue which has plagued us and which has turned some people away to using other CMS for their websites, and thats lack of a Release Dates module.

Being fair, this can be used for other purposes if it was created for a blank canvas website, but I know i've tried several modules hoping they would provide me with something I could use, but with no luck!

Currently I am using 2.2.3 with Multi-site.
Other sites I know use 2.0.xx.

What we really need is...

Title     Country   Release Date    Platform   Publisher
ZeldaTP   USA       04
/01/06        Gamecube   Nintendo
Sonic R   Europe    03
/17/06        Xbox       Sega

Something in that form.. In the addition of arranging by Title, Country, Release Date, Platform and Publisher, as well as only display X country, X Platform and X Publisher. And allow to change the date format too... and have everything displayed in order of everything coming soon by default, and once that date passes, have it all archived somewhere as "out now".

If anything like this exists, please point me in the right direction..

In the past i've tried to use Agenda, but it doesnt really have what I want in display format.

If anyone can make something like this, I know my websites, along with many others would be extremely greatful.

If you need anymore information on what it should do, let me know.

Hatrix
Re: Video Games Release Dates
  • 2006/2/16 21:26

• Hatrix

• Just popping in

anyone? I'll pay...

Hatrix
  • 2006/2/26 13:33

• Hatrix

• Just popping in

I still think this is something someone should make! There are no list modules which lets you arrange things in a list, or even show a list!

Herko
  • 2006/2/26 14:27

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Have you tried Formulize? Also, the Oryxgen module might be a good place to start building what you want.

It's easy to say that you think someone should make it because you and a few other people need it. But with these modules I think you can come a long way to make it yourself

Herko

Login

Who's Online

154 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 154

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits