london
Three Questions About XOOPS
  • 2006/2/5 19:15

• london

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/8 2

Dear All,

I have three questions regarding the XOOPS project.

i) In which file is the code for the page the user sees when the site is turned off (a quick search under the language files did not reveal anything - thought a code will be used for that).

ii) Assuming a custom page is created, is there any way of specifying what blocks I want visible in that page? It is a custom XOOPS page and I would like to have some more flexibility than show[rblocks]=1 and so on.

iii) I am having problems with the Forum module. More specifically, I am fine up to the forums page (I can see forums fine, with the exception of an wbb_index.htm appearing as text at the end). However, I can not see any of the messages text when I select them - checked the database and all the information is in there (also a ]} appears at the bottom of the page). I checked the newbb_viewforum.htm and viewforum_viewtopick_flat.htm files under the templates folder with no luck. Any suggestion as to what might be wrong?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks in advance.

George

iHackCode
Re: Three Questions About XOOPS

i) it in the admin control panel -> Templates -> 'name of the template you are using' -> system ... system_siteclosed.html

if the name of the template is default you will have to clone the template to edit the template date

ii) i dont have an answer to this one

iii)can you send me an image of this?
CBB / LatestNews / Publisher / XM-Spotlight

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Login

Who's Online

159 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 159

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits