Will_H
Re: New TeamSpeak Module
  • 2006/1/6 21:42

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

Quote:

No need to change anything in the config.php files either. FYI

Didnt you have to give the original your database info? I could have sworn that i had to do that... oh well.

talunceford

Yep, in the version prior to this, you do. But I tied it to the XOOPS db much tighter and you don't have to do anything but install it now.
Tim
www.tswn.com | www.bf2online.com | aquaria.tswn.com | www.bf2142online.org

goatboy
  • 2006/2/5 4:16

• goatboy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/25

I have installed the latest version (for XOOPS 2.0.x) into my 2.0.13.2 site, and when I try to get to the admin page, all I get is a blank screen. I turned on debugging, but don't get any error messages...just a blank screen. Anybody have suggestions?

talunceford

Server specs?
Tim

goatboy
  • 2006/2/5 6:21

• goatboy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/25

Quote:

talunceford wrote:
Server specs?

XOOPS Version:
XOOPS 2.0.13.2

XOOPS Theme:
imago07

PHP Version:

MySQL Version:

Server Software:
Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)

User's Browser:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051111 Firefox/1.5

I had an earlier version of this module running for the past few months and the module itself worked fine, but the block would not display properly for me, so I never used it the block. When I saw the post in January about an updated version that was supposed to address problems with the TS block, I downloaded and tried upgrading over my previous install.

I was then not able to get the admin utility to work, and the webpost was no longer working either. I tried un-installing the module completely and re-installing the new version from scratch, with no success.

For now, I have restored the original working version and all seems good again...and the block actually seems to be working now...go figure.

MaFIa
  • 2006/2/5 11:45

• MaFIa

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/28

I have put it in the module and install it.
i have put the info in the config.php but only got a blank screen

anybody know why???

talunceford

Quote:

goatboy wrote:
Quote:

talunceford wrote:
Server specs?

XOOPS Version:
XOOPS 2.0.13.2

XOOPS Theme:
imago07

PHP Version:

MySQL Version:

Server Software:
Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)

User's Browser:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051111 Firefox/1.5

I had an earlier version of this module running for the past few months and the module itself worked fine, but the block would not display properly for me, so I never used it the block. When I saw the post in January about an updated version that was supposed to address problems with the TS block, I downloaded and tried upgrading over my previous install.

I was then not able to get the admin utility to work, and the webpost was no longer working either. I tried un-installing the module completely and re-installing the new version from scratch, with no success.

For now, I have restored the original working version and all seems good again...and the block actually seems to be working now...go figure.

Thanks guys for the replys. I will look into this problem today.
Tim

fungus
  • 2006/5/7 7:44

• fungus

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/10/15

Um... every download that I have, from modules repositpry says I need to enter db info.....

Quote:

Biteronboard wrote:
Quote:

No need to change anything in the config.php files either. FYI

Didnt you have to give the original your database info? I could have sworn that i had to do that... oh well.
Hmmm... Why do I have so many screws left over?

fungus
  • 2006/5/7 7:47

• fungus

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/10/15

Oh yeh, I also have the blank screen syndrome... but if in admin console of XOOPS I select teamspeak and click on it, it takes mt to main homepage with server stats bar with no servers listed... ???? but it seems to have installed correctly.. ???? any ideas?
Hmmm... Why do I have so many screws left over?

talunceford

When you setup your teamspeak server(not the module for xoops), did you edit the section where it asks you where to point the webpost to?
Tim

Login

Who's Online

178 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 178

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits