NaughtyCal
White/Blank Xoops Site...HELP
  • 2006/1/12 23:12

• NaughtyCal

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/12

Okay, so I have a XOOPS website for my gaming community, and it was working all great until a couple months ago it started loading EXTREMELY slow, and then it just crapped out entirely, only displaying white, blank pages. I didn't mess with XOOPS either, which is why it bugs me that it suddenly decides to do this with no appearent reason. I read about a similar problem here, but it didn't seem to get resolved either, so I need to know, is there a way to fix it without losing my content and mods? I have version 2.0.13, and have a backup of my entire Xoops, so I will take any suggestions. Thanks.

Clever
Re: White/Blank Xoops Site...HELP
  • 2006/1/12 23:42

• Clever

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/24

Have you checked with your hosting company to find out if perhaps they made changes? Perhaps they updated their php, or even implemented some script that may interfere with your site... (that happened to me!)

justjeff
Re: White/Blank Xoops Site...HELP
  • 2006/1/16 21:21

• justjeff

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/16

Seems like I have the same thing happening on one site. Have you had a chance to find anything out yet? My hosting company says they have done nothing on the server that would cause this.

Help............

---------------

Found out that my database is not there, nor do I have the authority to create one on my server
Jeff

Login

Who's Online

187 user(s) are online (126 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 187

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits