guinhill
Empty Pages
  • 2006/1/5 20:50

• guinhill

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/5 2

I’m running a website with XOOPS 2.2.3.a-Final, with the following modules installed
Chess, myalbum, newbb (CBB latest version 2.0.2 ), pm, profile, statistics, system and xoopspoll.

The site is hosted by a professional host, where I have multiple sites hosted all in perfect working order, except for this one, the only one with XOOPS under the hood.

Some times the site just display’s empty pages, whether I use FireFox, IE or Opera. This is often cured by just refreshing, or just waiting half an hour. But mostly after emptying templates_c , although that is not always the case either , setting Update module template .html to Yes or No ( in admin menu, or phpmyadmin ) does seem to help but not for long.
I set the language back to enlist, did not help ( I have translated a lot to ditch for my users are Dutch ). Disabled my custom theme. Set all the modules to inactive. Nothing seems to help.

There must be something I have missed, so therefore I’m finally posting here

TottoBG
Re: Empty Pages
  • 2006/1/5 21:14

• TottoBG

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/8/18

From your admin General Preferncies turn PHP debug mode on and the next time it go to blank page there should be a Fatal error message. Copy it and paste it here so it will give much info about what the problem really is.
Good luck!

Bender
  • 2006/1/5 21:18

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Additionally any errors in the server error log for your hosting at times this happens?
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

guinhill
  • 2006/1/6 5:51

• guinhill

• Just popping in

Well no, nothing. That is the puzzeling part, Parhaps if I turn on the other Debugging models to, or is that overkill?

guinhill
  • 2006/1/8 16:44

• guinhill

• Just popping in

Even recovery.php is turning out white, That sould never heapen right ???

guinhill
  • 2006/1/9 16:24

• guinhill

• Just popping in

Bump.

I think I'm on to the couse of the problem, my Host. No PHP script seems to be working, PHPbb , bblog, xoops, every php script hosted by my host, LYCOS ( perhaps some one has the same host ) It's started as just an occasional white page, but now all of my sites are permanently Blank.
You can Imagine I'm Pissed of about this, I pay good money to have these sites hosted, and they don't even work

Login

Who's Online

176 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 176

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits