Re: Spread XOOPS project
  • 2006/1/3 0:05

• Marco

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/15

Quote:

- Create/Use a promtion CD for XOOPS.

hello,

we have made a promotion CD on XOOPS france. It will be soon available.
You will find in it :
- best of modules
- best of webmaster tools
- last stable version of xoops
- some examples of websites
- best of themes
- best of documentation

See some words on it on XF (sorry, i don't have time to translate whole article, too tired after a XOOPS meeting with solo71 and wiwi)

marco
Do synergy or die.

damaster
  • 2006/1/3 0:53

• damaster

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/5/11

I just though that between two fiestas XOOPS should be cleaned up to surprise the future guests. But maybe it's just a cultural wink, to offer some drink and food or a clean place where your guests could rest.

Never mind. I came here not for the palace but more for the people!

Nice to hear that the frenchies came out with that new old idea!

Cheers,

P.S. ça va casser du chef à la Braïce de Naïce!
I like people more than machines or money. But that's me!
Lets do something good and great: Lets do open source!

fooups
  • 2006/1/5 17:54

• fooups

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/12

More infos about the french CD:

XOOPS France propose to create a "XOOPS CD" for spreading XOOPS for french-speaking people. This project was initiated by Alain01, who was helped by Kris, Solo, Xvitry, Fooups...

The goal of this CD-ROM is to have a stand-alone device for discovering and learning XOOPS. One of our main target is the person who does not possess a broadband Internet connexion.
This CD will only be available as a "real" CD (sended by post). Just for recovering from funds engaged (for burning and sending CDs) and earning money for the AFUX, we will charge this CD for 15 Euros.

I will stop the presentation of this CD here, but I will give you an english translation of the text that will be on the cd's back:

Quote:
"Find on this CD all that made XOOPS one of the best tools available today for designing/building Internet websites:
- the latest stable version of XOOPS
- the software environment for testing XOOPS on your computer (Windows, Mac OS X and Linux compatible)
- A vast selection of modules, that have been tested by XOOPS France and are known for working under any circumstance.
- A wide selection of themes, sorted by categories (community website, professional website, intranet...)
- the complete documentation that you can find on the official french-speaking XOOPS support site"

Login

Who's Online

124 user(s) are online (86 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 124

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits